What will you get from event exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    I have 222 roses now and can only exchange for 1 piece of clothing. Should I exchange for a helmet, or whip/runestone? or is it better to wait for the whole clothing set on sale?
    Sepulcurm are worth 35 balens each. You have 222 roses so you can get 222/20 * 10 sepulcrums. That comes out to about 111 x 35 or 3885 balens worth of sepulcrum; or you can get one piece of clothing which is worth about 300 balen since the clothing packs cost about 895 balens. The choice of what to get should be pretty obvious at this point. Definitely go with the sepulcrum.

Comment

I got kyanite because i need lots them in short term. Speulcrum is next choice. I think the cloth only worth 299 balen(maybe less since it is just B level) so not a good deal at all as many people point out. So it is only for pure non-casher.

Comment

It is true that taking into account the cost (in balens) of sepulcrums and clothing, it is much better to get sepulcrums. In my case, however, I only pay for VIP, so I decided to take the cloth, because in the long run, those 100 sepulcrums are able to get for free, but not the clothing

Comment

I tok wings rest spelctrum helm, armor, wepons still sales later for 899 balens.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Sepulcrum all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              1 piece of B class clothing? No thanks. You can buy the whole pack for under $10 and get all 3 pieces, where 100 sepulcrum would cost you $15-30 depending on the sale.

Sepulcrum beats clothing easily, but I might go for the kyanite.
              You said it well... you can buy, but what about if you can't? And you are chosing Kyanite? At the end seems you get what you need at the moment.

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
              It is true that taking into account the cost (in balens) of sepulcrums and clothing, it is much better to get sepulcrums. In my case, however, I only pay for VIP, so I decided to take the cloth, because in the long run, those 100 sepulcrums are able to get for free, but not the clothing
              I agree with this guy, for non casher is better the cloth, you can identify it and get BR plus the rage and with a bit of luck or lots of it you can get anothef look if Synth to lvl up cloth, sad for lvl 3 on you need good luck charm, maybe for the next tailor event im able to buy some good luck charm and this cloth will help me to get one of my cloth to lvl4 (i alredy have all lvl3 cloth and one whip lvl2 waiting to get lvl 3 for making a lvl 4 whips)
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I took the helm for my mage. I can't buy clothing later.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                  You said it well... you can buy, but what about if you can't? And you are chosing Kyanite? At the end seems you get what you need at the moment.

I agree with this guy, for non casher is better the cloth, you can identify it and get BR plus the rage and with a bit of luck or lots of it you can get anothef look if Synth to lvl up cloth, sad for lvl 3 on you need good luck charm, maybe for the next tailor event im able to buy some good luck charm and this cloth will help me to get one of my cloth to lvl4 (i alredy have all lvl3 cloth and one whip lvl2 waiting to get lvl 3 for making a lvl 4 whips)
                  Sadly the only BR you're going to get from B class clothing is a +8 on a single attribute (without cashing).... Your BR might go up 20 points... wow. 500k kyanite will give much more with tech upgrades.
                  Last edited by R2sucksbad; 06-15-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I am pure free player

and you rarely gets Free clothing

I have most of synth-unlocked already, so any clothing you can't unlock is worth tons compared to being able to farm Seps everyday.

IE: next free clothing probably won't come until 3~4+ month later, which while... you can farm free Seps all day, any day.

So, if you're a Casher, sure, go ahead and get the Sep if you go by Money Value.

But if you're a non-casher, Clothing is worth at least 10 times more than Seps.

Also, Kyanite only for people that need it, lol... I have 7m kyanite, and I currently have no need of them until I level up (which by the time I level up, I'll probably reach near 9m kyanite (this is due to me placing all EXP into Talents) (and I still do full blessing everyday too)
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-15-2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      I am pure free player

and you rarely gets Free clothing

I have most of synth-unlocked already, so any clothing you can't unlock is worth tons compared to being able to farm Seps everyday.

IE: next free clothing probably won't come until 3~4+ month later, which while... you can farm free Seps all day, any day.

So, if you're a Casher, sure, go ahead and get the Sep if you go by Money Value.

But if you're a non-casher, Clothing is worth at least 10 times more than Seps.

Also, Kyanite only for people that need it, lol... I have 7m kyanite, and I currently have no need of them until I level up (which by the time I level up, I'll probably reach near 9m kyanite (this is due to me placing all EXP into Talents) (and I still do full blessing everyday too)
                      Dont get me wrong, everything on the exchange this month is trash, and I can see why some non-cashers would think clothing is a good idea, but the br gain from it is useless. Unless you have 30 mil saved up when you hit lvl 80, you're going to need more kyanite.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        Dont get me wrong, everything on the exchange this month is trash, and I can see why some non-cashers would think clothing is a good idea, but the br gain from it is useless. Unless you have 30 mil saved up when you hit lvl 80, you're going to need more kyanite.
                        going to take me at least 1 more month before I reach level 66, than probably 3 month before 67.

This is based on the exp gain I get, I don't have time to do Spire/ ToK, so I only get exp from regular activities that doesn't require a party.

I place all EXP into talents and cap it before I go into next level, that's why it looks like I am leveling slow, but I actually am not.

so yea, by level 66, I'll probably have 9m kyanite, than by 67, probably have more than 12m kyanite... you do the math with how many talent there are til level 80 and how long it'll take and how much kyanite I'll have by then.

BTW, who cares about BR gain from clothing... before the refine thing was out, Clothing gave ZERO BR (except for wings, but that is never free - except for every 8~9 month or so event, which it still haven't come around... so it's going into 1+ year before that come)

The main thing about Clothing is the look, you can only have a limited selection of clothing from synthizing (and most of them are ugly or require level 4+ cloth synth)

So all the good looking clothing are mainly Cash Only, so any Free clothing you can get, is worth a lot if you don't have the cash to buy cloth packs. (or spender rewards up to 500 USD)
                        Last edited by anichaos; 06-15-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

got weapon + whips
                          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                            I took the helm for my mage. I can't buy clothing later.
                            everybody gets a free helmet anyway at level 6 or something, why would you double it up? 1 helmet plus synth materials is infinite identifiable helmets

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                              everybody gets a free helmet anyway at level 6 or something, why would you double it up? 1 helmet plus synth materials is infinite identifiable helmets
                              1. What?
                              2. I'm not allowed to choose to get a piece of clothing?

Comment

There's a free clothing Helm? where?

Comment

Working...
                                X