Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armor Games - Server 4 West Merge Request ~ Merged.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor Games - Server 4 West Merge Request ~ Merged.

There has been some concern with S4 for awhile now. Slowly but surely the server actives have become reduced greatly in number. Recruiting has been low and weekly events have become rather mundane. Since the beginning of the server, we have always been small and there have only been about 3 wholly active guilds overall at any time. Attempts to create new guilds have failed and although we should have had more than 3 count, some guilds have fallen due to decisions and inactivity. An example of our guild Exodus in which I keep accurate and updated, we have fallen from 200 to about 76 players. Other guilds are composed of actives and many alts. In fact, we have many sub guilds that are run by mains within Exodus. While some may not share this view, it is my opinion that to keep this game interesting and to keep current devoted players for S4, we should have some type of server merge. I know that we were scheduled for a merge last year but it was cancelled due to unknown reasons. I'm starting this post to present to R2 the amount of those interested in a server merge in hopes that this request will be considered by devs.

I agree.

I think you pretty much covered it all. I'm on board with a server merge as well. Hopefully R2 will honor our wishes.

Comment

I agree also

Every thing shadow said sums it up.

i just noticed alot of armor players dont have acts to post in forum, would be nice if a mod saw this and could get a rep to look into armor 4. i think ther is maybe 50 active players now.
      Last edited by mettalmouth; 06-22-2014, 11:53 AM.
      ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
      Class Mage

Comment

I support the call for server merge.
        Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
        Class: Mage.

Comment

Many people on the server are leaving over time and the server is slowing getting smaller, a merge would be nice.

Comment

I think this is an excellent idea.

Any server that has been around for some time needs an infusion of new energy and people to play with. A server merge would accomplish this.

The players(who now have more competition to choose from) and the game owners who profit from more participation will all benefit from this change.

I enjoy Wartune and will continue to support this game and its players, but I will be more enthusiastic about it AFTER S4 merges with another server.

Thank you for considering our request.

-Doomy

Comment

I agree, a server merge for S4 would be great for activity and interest in the game. I've been with the server for over a year now and have watched the numbers dwindle, we're a good group of dedicated players but it would be awesome to merge with another server to maintain and boost interest.

Comment

I also agree a merge is badly needed to keep server from getting stale.

Comment

I really wish a Mod WOULD SEE THIS AND FORWARD IT !!!
                  ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
                  Class Mage

Comment

Originally posted by mettalmouth View Post
                    I really wish a Mod WOULD SEE THIS AND FORWARD IT !!!
                    Rally some more troops to show their support for this issue. 9 replies isn't a whole lot.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

will try most wont make accounts with r2 since its not how we login
                      ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
                      Class Mage

Comment

I also believe that the server is slowly decreasing in players and a server merge should be able to solve the issue.

Comment

Full Support

I have invested tons of time and money on this game, and believe a server merge is long, long overdue. There is a critical mass necessary for multi-player dungeons, divine alter and other weekly activities that simply have become impossible because of so few players on this server (many of which have more than one character). Many world boss events can hardly award a top 10 in each class because of so few participants.

Statistically, you have a very large percentage of players responding to this thread. Please request that your game master/host poll, the other players who will not take the time or cannot conveniently contribute to this thread, to confirm this petition. Please take tangible steps to resolving this issue; otherwise, I don't see investing money in this game further.

Thank you,
                          GondorLives

Comment

Merger? Yes please. :3
                            Last edited by PoopyCupcakes; 06-28-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Rally some more troops to show their support for this issue. 9 replies isn't a whole lot.
                              Maybe because 9 is half the population left in S4....

I totaly agree, we need a server merge plz. We are actualy only 2 active guilds, Exo with 70+ and CR with 40+ and of those, probably only 70% log each day.

We need server merge!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X