Sylph Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Skills

Already assuming the answer to my question is no, but I'll ask anyways. Below is my 4 star Blue Gaia. I have filled all 5 slots for non-passive skills. What I want to do is buy Thunder Strike (230% +1580 dgm + 3 rounds of 30% slow) with the aim of replacing lol Thundering Strike (165+120 dmg).

Obviously I can't buy a free slot, so am I stuck just rolling the dice and hope the new skill replaces the one I want it to and risk it replacing something else? There's no way I can specify what I want replaced is there?

Click image for larger version

Name:	query.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	1751934

Click image for larger version

Name:	622 hercule.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	565.7 KB
ID:	1689746

you need to be like this to learn, and is new skill are all random, you cant choice what to replace not even in china patch as now. i was lucky to get all skill i want in 1 try.
    Last edited by 魔族:Sushi; 06-22-2014, 07:07 PM.
    暗:天照

Comment

First of all you won't be able to learn Thunder Strike skill because those 4 skills at the bottom can be learnt only when you refine your gaia into Hercules.
      Also i think currently there's no way to specify which skill should be replaced when learning a new one (i'm not 100% guaranteed for it)
      Character: Shnitz
      Server Shadowfen (s335)
      Class: Archer
      Lvl: 70
      BR: 112k
      Guild: Fusion

Comment

Working...
      X