deflection tok glitz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deflection tok glitz

is it only me that get hit pt deflection ea round in tok nm and for 2* the dps i shoot? realy something off after this mt

so wanna here if it only me....

the persons deflection only L6 orange

1: the deflection's damage calculated by the base damage before reduced by defense.
    e/g: 1000 atk on the person with 60% damage reduction and 60% deflection will shown as 400 damage, 600 deflection.
    2: it's tok nm, they probably just simply multiplied the number by 110-150%.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

by defense i guess you mean DR (damage reduction), not actual defense as such : pdef & mdef, for those are aplied before to figure out base damage..
      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
      Class : Knight
      Nick : Khine

Comment

Don't get me started with TOK ..serriously how fair is letting evolved sylphs be on in easy mode ! especially when players fighting them are struggling to even get to a pink sylph...by the time the hero catches up to match against a evolved sylph and stand a reasnoble chance of clearing easy to progress those sylphs one sneeze on us and gone. And when may i ask are we going to get a new tok mount? so please do somthing with tok to make it more encouraging than offputting..coz at the moment i dont see muchpoint busting a gut to pass a level ive cleared eons ago but cant pass now on any level.

Comment

i hate deflect
          Jstarzâ„¢
          S474 EU
          :confused:I say;)we kill em

Comment

Originally posted by Goodi4eva View Post
            Don't get me started with TOK ..serriously how fair is letting evolved sylphs be on in easy mode ! especially when players fighting them are struggling to even get to a pink sylph...by the time the hero catches up to match against a evolved sylph and stand a reasnoble chance of clearing easy to progress those sylphs one sneeze on us and gone. And when may i ask are we going to get a new tok mount? so please do somthing with tok to make it more encouraging than offputting..coz at the moment i dont see muchpoint busting a gut to pass a level ive cleared eons ago but cant pass now on any level.
            you need to communicate with your TOP 16 in your timezone

kong server won't cross r2 server in tok so we always easier to have an idea to strip/take off % astral for others =)

like today, tok NM 3 strip, tok hard 3 take off % astral + med, tok normal 2 take off % astral + med 1 strip

I really appreciate the one who did this ^^ (including me XD)
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
            X