Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double zero Jewel Hunt

Hello

I am just wondering if it is possible to get double 00 when rolling for someone in Jewel Hunt? It does happen what happens?

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

I don't think it's possible to roll '00' when helping a friend in jewel hunt.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Well thank you for your reply. I did think that would be the case just I had a few 01 and this morning it took sometime to roll over to 09 and was sitting on 00 but that could have been lag that caused that.

DarkMeph

Comment

01 is lowest just like 25 is highest, anything else is merely for appearance sake.

Comment

never knew the highest was 25 and thank you for that information. I just give everyone bad rolls then.

DarkMeph

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            01 is lowest just like 25 is highest, anything else is merely for appearance sake.
            You know that is totally false.
            If you or anyone on your server got 25 and not more, doesn't mean its the highest.
            I rolled for my guildie over 30 ( when I was still playing ).
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              If you or anyone on your server got 25 and not more, doesn't mean its the highest.
              After the patch that made 25 the highest? ^^ obviously not if it was "when you were still playing"

Comment

After the patch that made 25 the highest? ^^ obviously not if it was "when you were still playing"
                Nope, 25 is not the highest, as far as i know, getting 25 means giving the player 200 points and the highest points available is 500

Comment

If I quited, doesn't mean I don't know how the game still works, and I know how it will work in the future also, with the new updates that are to come.
                  Final words : 25 is not the highest.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Nope, 25 is not the highest, as far as i know, getting 25 means giving the player 200 points and the highest points available is 500
                    24 and 25 give 500 points. 25 gives the system message also.

Comment

30 is not possible, 5x5 grid means 25 gems. if you rolled 30, where did the 5 go?
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        30 is not possible, 5x5 grid means 25 gems. if you rolled 30, where did the 5 go?
                        out-of-screen-gems? lol

tho it's possible to get a 30 gem combo, but only 25 from lucky star spin and the other 5 from that person's own random combo after all 25 gem is destroyed and new gems falls down.

so yea... 25 spin is the max.

Comment

Lets say 250 is the max and stop this!!!
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                            Well thank you for your reply. I did think that would be the case just I had a few 01 and this morning it took sometime to roll over to 09 and was sitting on 00 but that could have been lag that caused that.

DarkMeph
                            You can roll 01 as being the lowest and 25 as being the highest.
                            I've not really seen anyone/me roll a 00.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              As far as I know, I and some other people have been been able to roll 25 as being the highest.
                              If there's more than 25, then I don't see it as being a big deal in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X