BG is so ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG is so ****

You go to bg and what happens most the time you get stuck in a bg you should not be in. Like myself I am 64 and R2 decides I need to be in a 65-69 bg. Like I got any business being in that bg. Might as well give me a tittle that says kill this player. Something needs to be done about this mess. I know this isn't the first post about this issue but just wanted to vent and voice my thoughts.

Being a level 64, you can get in either 56-65(i think) or 60-70 BG, it's nothing odd about that.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Being a level 64, you can get in either 56-65(i think) or 60-70 BG, it's nothing odd about that.
      55-64 and 60-69, but yes.
      You can exit and enter again after a 5 minute cooldown, hoping you'll end up in the 55-64 one.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

When it happens 95% of the time yeah it is odd. There should be less of a chance and more of a chance you'll get the bg you should be in.

Comment

Originally posted by 0verkillz View Post
          When it happens 95% of the time yeah it is odd. There should be less of a chance and more of a chance you'll get the bg you should be in.
          As people have said, there are 2 bg's you should be in: 55-64 and 60-69. If you are facing people 54- or 70+, then something went wrong. Sounds like you are facing people 65-69 which means you're in the bg you should be in.

Comment

Im lvl 66 and get into lvl 70+ bg all the time, its a stunning affair, but being a lvl 9 vip i have no fear

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              Im lvl 66 and get into lvl 70+ bg all the time, its a stunning affair, but being a lvl 9 vip i have no fear
              need more of you in the game
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

1 in 2 chance you end up in wrong BG first attempt.
                1 in 4 chance you end up in wrong BG first 2 attempts.
                1 in 8 chance you end up in wrong BG first 3 attempts.

Yes, it sucks. I've gotten 4 bad ones in a row, on the worst day. But it's just luck and timing. It's not a major life crisis or bug in the game. Exit, try again. We all faced the same situation many, many times. No sympathy for somebody who expects to get it right the first time, every time, and complains if that isn't how it works for them.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                X