arena/inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena/inventory

so two questions here. first off in arena we was getting 12k exp per win I noticed tonight I got 0 exp for wins did they take that away again? second question thought I read while back on a update that stacks would be increased to 9999 in inventory or am I wrong. inventory space is precious and to expensive to expand

Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
    so two questions here. first off in arena we was getting 12k exp per win I noticed tonight I got 0 exp for wins did they take that away again? second question thought I read while back on a update that stacks would be increased to 9999 in inventory or am I wrong. inventory space is precious and to expensive to expand
    1. Solo arena should still give some exp but I have never seen Group Arena give any.
    2. The 9999 stacking has been discussed over and over. There are many threads about it and is still being brought up every now and again. It may come here, it may not. We just have to wait and see.

Comment

your right more think about it solo arena is exp. I can only hope fore the stacking

Comment

I want 9999 stack feature T_T

But R2 is being slow about it.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          I want 9999 stack feature T_T

But R2 is being slow about it.
          Not slow, "smart". They want everyone use balens to unlock inventory before they bring 9999 stack, therefor so many items to collect these days..
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

As far as I remember, it has never been mentioned in any official thread that they would expand the stack amount, so they may not introduce it at all (just like the Auction House).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              As far as I remember, it has never been mentioned in any official thread that they would expand the stack amount, so they may not introduce it at all (just like the Auction House).
              which makes this version suck.

Comment

Working...
              X