Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain

Im getting sick already from this.

I have 6120 crit. HOW I can not crit every skill by not wearing Will Destroyer. On wb I crited like 2-6 times.

EXPLAIN THE CRIT, All I hear stupid things 100 cirit is 1% or 6000 crit is 90 %

I request to explain. Some Admin explain already the game. Stupid game make thing but not explains..........................................

A lot of people have made threads about crit before, search for them. It's already been said that the crit formula hasn't been released so there is no definite way of knowing how to get 100% crit.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Crit scales with BR, and I'm guessing if your crits at sucking at 6k, you are most likely in the mid if not high 100K region.

Comment

im 105k br, 6k crit. archer. still it's not explan that I crited 2-6 time in whole Wb.

Comment

its luck, I run wb at 4.8k crit, 140k br archer. I crit over 80% of the time.

Comment

Hay, I am level 65, 103k BR, 6.1k crit

AND I still miss crit on Arrow Strike sometimes on WB... the thing have +20% increased crit...

I am starting to think crit value is **** and crit rate is actually based on your level... the higher level you are, the more crit rate you get regardless how high or low your crit value is...
            Last edited by anichaos; 07-02-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

i'm level 54, 70k br with 4.5 crit and do 100% crit in archer form, but in sylph form, it's around 80% -_-
              IGN: Kill Me
              S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

well, there's also a rumor that your determination astral also affects crit rate. the higher it is, the lower chance to land a critical...
                still a rumor tho, since no one knows how crit calculation works in this game except the developers.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  well, there's also a rumor that your determination astral also affects crit rate. the higher it is, the lower chance to land a critical...
                  still a rumor tho, since no one knows how crit calculation works in this game except the developers.
                  Dont want to soud like a noob, but sometimes, I wonder if even the dev know it #00 (kidding pastapper ><)

Comment

I would think that crit is also influenced by a whole bunch of factors:
                    -your BR vs opponent BR
                    -natural crit resistance of some bosses
                    -your level vs opponent level
                    -atack value compared to crit value (noticed during WB, as p atack goes higher due to blessing, crit rate is altered).
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

True, always noticed if you're fighting a opponent who is much higher lvl than you, ur crit rate drops straight down to hello jello and vice versa if you're the higher lvl player

Comment

Why archers need high crit when they should be natural critters anyways
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Fucк the crit. Now will use disable crit astro. since im not criting anyway. better use with no crit.

Comment

Working...
                          X