9999 stacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9999 stacks

This guys are incredible!The 2.6 patch was about introducing 9999 stacks also.Are they gonna skip this "detail" as they skipped homestead?Or removing wilds?
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

I just got on here to post the same thing.. lol, What is going on with this??? That was the main thing I was looking forward to in this patch and still nothing???

Comment

Whine for another 2 months, make another 583 threads whining and once you lose all hope and tire yourself out, they'll implement it alongside WT Evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Whine for another 2 months, make another 583 threads whining and once you lose all hope and tire yourself out, they'll implement it alongside WT Evolution.
        I would take it as a way to make R2 remember, ...

Comment

583? that's it?

thought it was over 9000.

Comment

they wont bring in 9999 stacks will cost them money in people not having to open spots in inventory so if it costs r2 even 100 balens they wont let it happen were all stuck with no storage and a ton of **** to save up

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              here, R2Games's favorite ♥
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 07-03-2014, 10:56 AM. Reason: Language
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Working...
              X