Bound Balens and Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Balens and Inventory

Well, it's been a while since Bound Balens replaced Vouchers. Some of us, which is to say, all of us, are struggling with inventory issues. Nobody I know is willing to pay 1k balens, or $10.00 for 7 piddly inventory spots. Can something be done about this? 9999 stacks, or cheapen inventory opening, or something useful would be great.

Thanks.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

And we were told it will be fixed and looked into and clear cookies and cache or whatever it is you like to repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
      Well, it's been a while since Bound Balens replaced Vouchers. Some of us, which is to say, all of us, are struggling with inventory issues. Nobody I know is willing to pay 1k balens, or $10.00 for 7 piddly inventory spots. Can something be done about this? 9999 stacks, or cheapen inventory opening, or something useful would be great.

Thanks.
      Solution:

1) Buy equipment with crypt tokens instead of storing the crypt tokens. Even if you don't need the equipment yet. Just keep buying.
      2) Buy equipment shards etc. for your next PVE set using insignia, even if you are not at that level yet. Just buy first to save space.
      3) You will have lots of space if you adopt the two steps above.

Cheers,
      AntiApartheid - The King of PVE and PVP, the King of Wartune Forums.

Comment

GFFG (moderator of kong wartune) reported this issue, and still no response from game team about lowering inventory price

9999 stack I really hope it comes, even for me with tonnes of sc and insignia my inventory is nearly full...(I unlocked all slots as I have played since voucher period)
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
          Solution:

1) Buy equipment with crypt tokens instead of storing the crypt tokens. Even if you don't need the equipment yet. Just keep buying.
          2) Buy equipment shards etc. for your next PVE set using insignia, even if you are not at that level yet. Just buy first to save space.

Cheers,

Lots of space? I naturally do things you "advised", and now I have 10 spots in my vault with shards and equipment waiting to go leggy just sitting. So no, this doesn't necessarily go away with your tips. Especially with evolution and bunch of star tears and shards and stockpiling everything and waiting for events.

Comment

Hi mal, welcome to my trolling grounds.

don't pay any attention to antiapartheid, he's like the jackoneill of the forums

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
              Hi mal, welcome to my trolling grounds.

don't pay any attention to antiapartheid, he's like the jackoneill of the forums
              Hi hun, good to be here.

And I can see his Jackoneil of forums since he gave himself festive "King" title.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloris View Post
                Lots of space? I naturally do things you "advised", and now I have 10 spots in my vault with shards and equipment waiting to go leggy just sitting. So no, this doesn't necessarily go away with your tips. Especially with evolution and bunch of star tears and shards and stockpiling everything and waiting for events.
                better have 10 slots with shards or 100 slots with insignia/tokens? AA is sometimes right, do not bash him just because of his history of posting
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  better have 10 slots with shards or 100 slots with insignia/tokens? AA is sometimes right, do not bash him just because of his history of posting
                  Look at my post count, I have no idea about his history of posting. I just think his suggestions aren't helpful when we talk about stocking 10k+ of soul, lots of whips, 6 types of Star Tears and bunch of other stuff.

Comment

Right now, I have 12 spots in my guild vault taken up by the new sylph resources, add in the 20k soul crystals i'm sitting on and yeah, not much room for anything.

Comment

I think they should do both... lower inv prize and 9999 inv stack, space is real issue in game.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

The part R2 doesn't seem to get is this is costing them money. People are very reluctant to pay the 995 balens to open up new inventory slots, but for people like myself I have stopped spending on Jewel Hunt because I have no play to put it. I have all 3 pages of inventory opened, I carefully managed my inventory, but I have over 60,000 soul crystals taking up most of my inventory. I used to go to 1600 per day or more on Jewel Hunt, now I do only the free 20 attempts because why pay for more stuff when I cant' store it anywhere?

Good job R2, great business model - you're losing revenue because you're being stubborn about a very simple game feature that we never should have had to pay this kind of money for in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                          Solution:

Cheers,
                          King of PvE clears lvl. 24 Spire, lvl. 30 Necro and at least lvl. 3-10 Sky Trail.
                          Come back for your title when you reach that.

King of PvP? When did you win Class Wars?

King of Wartune Forums - Admin is the King of Forum.

Comment

I don't understand how people can complain about inventory issues all the time, I've only bought 2 extra rows over 5 months

Condense gems to lvl3 under 1 stack, eventually you're going to convert anyways so do it daily.
                            Agreeing with AA on using crypt tokens/insignia as they become available with an the excess in mind for your medallion each week.
                            Fate stones hoard = to +100/current required amount to level you fate skill (so you need 408, wait til you have 508 then use em.)
                            lvl3 pots no worth concerning yourself about aside from enough for GB
                            Stock pile scrolls and lvl4-5 pots for cw/GD
                            Also there's no need for more than 1 stack of luck stones, and I don't bother with 1-4 only 5+

No point in hoarding more than 1 stack of shadow souls, just as an incase thing.

and for god sake don't hoard those free gamble boxes more than a month.

you do all this and you'll have inventory space.
                            S435 Witchlight bluffs
                            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                              I don't understand how people can complain about inventory issues all the time, I've only bought 2 extra rows over 5 months

Condense gems to lvl3 under 1 stack, eventually you're going to convert anyways so do it daily.
                              Agreeing with AA on using crypt tokens/insignia as they become available with an the excess in mind for your medallion each week.
                              Fate stones hoard = to +100/current required amount to level you fate skill (so you need 408, wait til you have 508 then use em.)
                              lvl3 pots no worth concerning yourself about aside from enough for GB
                              Stock pile scrolls and lvl4-5 pots for cw/GD
                              Also there's no need for more than 1 stack of luck stones, and I don't bother with 1-4 only 5+

No point in hoarding more than 1 stack of shadow souls, just as an incase thing.

and for god sake don't hoard those free gamble boxes more than a month.

you do all this and you'll have inventory space.
                              What about soul crystal? I have like 17 stack of 999 Soul Crystal right now and I know that a lot of ppl have even more than me...

Edit : there also training mount whips...
                              Lunay - Knighted knight
                              23.25M BR
                              Guild : SHIELD
                              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                              X