Equipment exchange III missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment exchange III missing

Hi, can anyone confirm if this event should expire at the same time as equipment exchange I and II? after reset, III is gone. Is it going to come back?
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

it ends 1 day earlier, that explains

will it come again? who knows?
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

This has been reported, that exchange seems to have ended early, and we have no control over the timing of it. It’s looking like it’s not gonna be put back in time for the deadline, and while it’s been up already for 10 days, I do understand some of you were waiting to take advantage of it, and now are unable to. That’s maddening, but there’s not going to be a compensation for you, and tickets being sent in are going to be told that there is no help, as you did have time to take advantage while the event was on. I’m guessing we weren’t given the appropriate information on dates for you when the event was posted, and I wish I could go back and have put the dates right, but not gonna help you guys now. Our projects team says it was slated for 10 days, and it was up that long, so the dates being incorrect are just one of those things beyond our control.

We have asked the pro team about it, but given that it’s now the weekend, and a long one too, I’m gonna guess you guys are gonna be disappointed and it won’t pop back on. All I can do is sympathize with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
        This has been reported, that exchange seems to have ended early, and we have no control over the timing of it. It’s looking like it’s not gonna be put back in time for the deadline, and while it’s been up already for 10 days, I do understand some of you were waiting to take advantage of it, and now are unable to. That’s maddening, but there’s not going to be a compensation for you, and tickets being sent in are going to be told that there is no help, as you did have time to take advantage while the event was on. I’m guessing we weren’t given the appropriate information on dates for you when the event was posted, and I wish I could go back and have put the dates right, but not gonna help you guys now. Our projects team says it was slated for 10 days, and it was up that long, so the dates being incorrect are just one of those things beyond our control.

We have asked the pro team about it, but given that it’s now the weekend, and a long one too, I’m gonna guess you guys are gonna be disappointed and it won’t pop back on. All I can do is sympathize with you.
        thx for the feedback. although very disappointed, there is nothing we can do. and thx for the sympathy. guess some ppl always have to be the unlucky one.
        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

They can`t do anything .... they have a "pro team" ... but don`t worry buy more balens ))

Comment

Grrrrrr that is just not right....

Comment

Working...
            X