Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please have COLLECT ALL button before next soul/whips exchange event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    I do not know what kind of hiding technique you are using, but if that is transferring to lower level maps, well, I feel wasted because the gold mine there is low level, which means you are losing gold as time passes...... Hmmmm... maybe buying 70 stones be worthwhile to do if no time for astrals..
    The gold mine incomes are so small I simply do not feel they are relevant. You can hide in Erandel but there you might get found simply because the map is smaller than all the others.

What I do is this:

Transfer to Autaric Plains or Murken Forest. Fetid Swamp works too; Deathly Sands too mostly (I have never been found there but wouldn't want to stay there for an extended time.) Murken Forest is actually best because people hunt hiders less there than Autaric (which is where most people hide) and the map is still very large.

Move your city to a point somewhere between the center and the edge of the map, in any direction. This is the most important point. Hiding in corners or on the edge wall is bad because that is where hunters look for hiding people.

End result, enjoy never being found. I don't know if I told you anything you didn't know but there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      I also do what you're doing, but doing this is dangerous for those who have work or stuffs to do... Because the event usually only last for 3 days, and not having enough time to play this game (it takes an hour for me to do 100 devotion, now add to that the astraling of those 3-4M gold), which may mean you will not be able to collect all until the event is gone...

You know, I feel wasted to see all the gold go to contribution, if the only thing I spend on contribution is the guild blessing... Though I think buying 70 stones (4k contribution per day) for the meantime will be worthwhile, maybe?

I do not know what kind of hiding technique you are using, but if that is transferring to lower level maps, well, I feel wasted because the gold mine there is low level, which means you are losing gold as time passes...... Hmmmm... maybe buying 70 stones be worthwhile to do if no time for astrals..
      I work too... incase you didn't see all my posts talking about me being a casual non-casher.

Also, I miss a lot of things, right now I barely have half of OP's SC (40k)... because of work.
      And again, I don't have time to do TOK, Spire, etc etc.

So yea, this suggestion doesn't matter much to me.

But as said,
      make it like someone's suggestion of
      -10 SC --> 2 whips
      -100 SC --> 20 whips
      -1000 SC --> 200 whips
      Would be better than a collect all.

Or we could just have both if you want, but more coding for Developers (not like they're reading this anyways, lol)

IE:
      ~~ You've consumed "blah" Soul Crystals ~~
      -10 SC --> 2 whips [collect]
      -100 SC --> 20 whips [collect]
      -1000 SC --> 200 whips [collect]
      -1000 SC ---> You can collect "#" times [Collect All]
      Last edited by anichaos; 07-06-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

agreed for u post howie but we need mahra as well with any wip or sc event this time plz plz its a request to re from non cahshiers ty ty )

Comment

Casual non-casher, 2834 posts. Maybe you should play more and post less on forum? No?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Casual non-casher, 2834 posts. Maybe you should play more and post less on forum? No?
            Posting can be done anywhere incase you don't know that.

Maybe you need to know more about Technology.

Also, is there any rules that states you can't post on forum while playing wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Posting can be done anywhere incase you don't know that.

Maybe you need to know more about Technology.

Also, is there any rules that states you can't post on forum while playing wartune?
              Yeah, it's not like you could buy a laptop and play Wartune where you want.

Comment

what's wrong with posting in forum with a phone?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

He complains about cashers, he complains about events, he was giving false informations about Chinese servers, complains he lose in BG because of whatever reasons, he complains about nothing and everything. I can live with that. But then, he's happy to say hey look I'm a casual non-casher, I skip Spire, I skip tok, I skip 90% of the events that give free stuff. He says he's too busy to make some effort to improve his toon, but he has over 2800 posts where you see him complaining. Sorry, I don't get it.

Comment

ah, i guess you're right then. less posting in forum and more time working on toon.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

On topic now, yes please add a collect all button lol

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        Keep this thread on topic, we've passed it along to go with this suggestion, it's not the first time we've asked for it, but this one has a nice handy forum poll, which I encourage everyone to vote in, and if kept on topic with a lot of player feedback, will help support our telling the devs a lot of players want this. +1 rep to the OP too!
                        tbh I can't imagine the devs need much convincing. I'm pretty sure the chinese players themselves wouldn't want to be clicking redeem for hours either....I'm just surprised their own players haven't already bombed them with such requests...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          ah, i guess you're right then. less posting in forum and more time working on toon.
                          I usually check the forums back and forth...lol

Comment

This is good... no reason to have to be doing all those click, just make a redime button and is all, make a msg that satates: You have used SC 10000 times you can redime reward x100. This will help the server trafic data too, cuz you know how long it takes giving reward time a time, in this way just multiply reward for 100 and give the rewards as a whole.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

the simplest would be like in the shop where you can just adjust the number of items you want to redeem (in case you didnt have room in your inventory for 32k whips you could redeem just 15k or w/e) it can't be THAT hard to fix... can it?

Comment

People some vote no dont even know what you speaking about.....

Originally posted by Xyphenia View Post
                                the simplest would be like in the shop where you can just adjust the number of items you want to redeem (in case you didnt have room in your inventory for 32k whips you could redeem just 15k or w/e) it can't be THAT hard to fix... can it?
                                If you not can take the other whisp its will send it to mail, and just spend them you can take collect the oter whisp frome Mail and spend them to and collect all again.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X