No announcement yet.

New tok mount!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to have a new mount as a free player simply my mount stables are poor tho :P
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by iamzohan View Post
      i talked to one of the magisters and said if lots of people post/reply about the tok shards they will either create a tok mount or and exchange for the shadow souls.

everyone please reply to this and hopefully R2 will finally understand something needs to be done
      Hate to rain on your parade, but if a magister said that, and made it sound so definite, I have to be a party pooper here. Lots of players wanting something, and posting about it on the servers is great. It allows us mods to be able to pass along to those who can pass to the devs that a lot of players want such and such, but the decision is always up to the devs. When we wanted another time for tank trials, this worked for us. Adding an exchange for extra mount cards, is another in which this has worked, but there are a couple glaring examples that it still hasn't worked in, even though we continue to give input to the team that players want something. The balen cost for unlocking inventory being the one that springs most painfully to mind. I'm not telling you not to post your wishes here, I'm only pointing out that it should have been said thusly: "i talked to one of the magisters and said if lots of people post/reply about the tok shards MAYBE they will either create a tok mount or and exchange for the shadow souls.

everyone please reply to this and hopefully R2 will finally understand something needs to be done"

Comment

please give me something good to use tok shadow souls. They are useless right now.
        Server: Armor S6
        IGN: Xanthralla
        Guild: Samurai

Comment

"create tok mount"?

You do realize Chinese version already have the 2nd ToK mount right?

All they need is to just transfer the code into our version... there's no need to "create" it from scratch or anything like that.

Also, they never say if it's going to be Temp or Perm.

Since most Perm mounts now are all "chance only".

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Please no ******* Sylph exp. scrolls
            You misunderstood them.

They meant - 1k Shadow Souls for a few ToK NM chests, not those Sylph Chests.
            Not mentioning, that I doubt there's any person in Wartune that doesn't need mahra or sepulcrum anymore.

And I agree, sylph exp scrolls should be sellable.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              You misunderstood them.

They meant - 1k Shadow Souls for a few ToK NM chests, not those Sylph Chests.
              Not mentioning, that I doubt there's any person in Wartune that doesn't need mahra or sepulcrum anymore.

And I agree, sylph exp scrolls should be sellable.
              *points at dudes with orange sylph*

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Well, there surely are a few people with orange sylphs.
                I'm still so faaaaar away from that.
                Barely made my Hades 1-star purple.

Comment

They need 6 orange sylphs tho

Comment

ya like pipster has lol

Comment

let it come let it come

Comment

"create tok mount"?

You do realize Chinese version already have the 2nd ToK mount right?

All they need is to just transfer the code into our version... there's no need to "create" it from scratch or anything like that.

Also, they never say if it's going to be Temp or Perm.

Since most Perm mounts now are all "chance only".
                        How does China have second tok mount, when they don't even have tok?

Comment

new mount

i want new mount
                          IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
                          Class: Knight
                          Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
                          PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

This would be nice. I don't even do TOK anymore since it is incredibly pointless to have the Shadow souls clogging up precious inventory space. That and it is incredibly hard to complete any level anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                              This would be nice. I don't even do TOK anymore since it is incredibly pointless to have the Shadow souls clogging up precious inventory space. That and it is incredibly hard to complete any level anymore.
                              Same here. There some really strong players in this game now..too strong for events like tok to be feasible any more for most players. The sooner they bring in advanced players patch the sooner things will level out for the rest.

Comment

comeon.. just another tok mount will make everyone happier.. go R2..
                                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X