Your thoughts on tomorrows patch (2.46 part IV) coming tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on tomorrows patch (2.46 part IV) coming tomorrow

So as we all know S1 is getting the 4th stage of the 2.46 patch tomorrow (3:30 EDT I believe).

This will introduce light / dark sylph evolution

Hades to Aegis
    Apollo to Athena

It seems those evolution's will require +500 of some item I can't make out by the picture.

Also introduced will be Dragon Soul

Must be level 80, and all that jazz. You can read more about it if you want, I don't feel like typing it all out.

Just wondering your thoughts about it.

My condolences to S1 for the influx of people you will have tomorrow (although it's kind of pointless for people to do that, as they would have to be level 80 to do anything, haha). However, I guarantee they still do it to ask you questions!

-PK

My thought is that server 1 and the others merged to it will get AGAIN, advantage on CW. Not just because of sylph, but also and as a mainly reason, the Dragon Soul syatem
    Last edited by Ivopinto; 07-09-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
      My thought is that server 1 and the others merged to it will get AGAIN, advantage on CW, not just because of sylph but also and maybe as the mainly reason the Dragon Soul syatem
      They can't evolve either sylph unless they sell the extra item. Which from what I hear, is not included.

Dragon Soul, might be +1k or more BR advantage in such a short time, not really game breaking, but we'll see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        They can't evolve either sylph unless they sell the extra item. Which from what I hear, is not included.

Dragon Soul, might be +1k or more BR advantage in such a short time, not really game breaking, but we'll see I guess.
        Yes i agree we have to w8 to see the "after patch" but, if they selling the 3rd item for sylph and also the extra dragon soul stones, big cashers will have a heat once again in the CW.
        If they sell big quantities of Dragon soul stones players will raise more than 1k, not a big toon of diference for top 16 but still counts for the br diference positions

Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagem1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	1690459
        Last edited by Ivopinto; 07-09-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
          Yes i agree we have to w8 to see the "after patch" but, if they selling the 3rd item for sylph and also the extra dragon soul stones, big cashers will have a heat once again in the CW.
          If they sell big quantities of Dragon soul stones players will raise more than 1k, not a big toon of diference for top 16 but still counts for the br diference positions
          ^

WOW...

+1000 Physical attack
          +1000 Physical defense
          +1000 Magical attack
          +1000 Magical defense
          +1000 Crit Value
          +1000 Block Value
          +5000 Health
          +1000 Pierce (? we don't have this yet do we?)
          +4% physical attack
          +4% physical defense
          +4% magical attack
          +4% magical defense
          +4% health

It's basically a level 5 wing... (with more stat value)

I say level 80s needs to have their own separate BG, CW and GA.

Comment

Yes you need 500 x Ghost soul in china them coste 60 balens echo 500 x 60 = 30 000 balens
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Yes you need 500 x Ghost soul in china them coste 60 balens echo 500 x 60 = 30 000 balens
              $300 is probably cheaper than level 5 wings depending on events.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                $300 is probably cheaper than level 5 wings depending on events.
                That's for evolving Hades/Apollo, not the Dragon Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  That's for evolving Hades/Apollo, not the Dragon Souls.
                  Ooo thanks.

Comment

This Dragon soul system looks like another pair of wings to me (in terms of stats).

Comment

Any non balen way to get ghost souls if you're patient?

Comment

is dragon soul only for lvl 80? Because if that is the case, and future new astrals are also for lvl 80, maybe I will level up quicker instead of continous talent upgrades. I cant win in BG or arena, so if I can get new stuff for levelling up, so be it...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                          is dragon soul only for lvl 80? Because if that is the case, and future new astrals are also for lvl 80, maybe I will level up quicker instead of continous talent upgrades. I cant win in BG or arena, so if I can get new stuff for levelling up, so be it...
                          According to symedia, it unlocks at level 46. But after tonight's maintenance, S1 can provide us with final information
                          PetraRal
                          Archer
                          S367
                          185k BR
                          Former Light Casher
                          Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

for hade and apollo evolve item, ONLY way get it from balen chest, no others way. paitient wont work for those 2.
                            for most all new stuff coming, it require you to be LV80. like advance class, skill, talent, astral, refine mount, god cast, new mpd. almost everything. so 80 is where you start the game.
                            if you not 80 and you not camper. i suggest you get 80 asap before 3.0 relase in 2month. or you will be miss out big time.
                            暗:天照

Comment

I should upgrade a lot my talents and HS, but I will go directly to lvl 80. I dont wanna miss the new things. And after lvl 70, no penalty in EXP in lower MPD, so cool with me

Comment

Working...
                              X