Star snad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star snad

I see nothing poster about this. I stupidly made my 2nd sylph upgraded and have my org Apollo and org hades now to do I have the tears but where is the sand coming from. Gotta be some kinda sale event maybe anyone idea?
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

I made 300+ star sand from Gods Descend last month. Probably gonna make another 300+ this month as well.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      I made 300+ star sand from Gods Descend last month. Probably gonna make another 300+ this month as well.
      You are prob an archer?
      Cause for knights (and I think mages too, not sure about that) it's not so easy, in fact it is close to impossible in most servers.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
        You are prob an archer?
        Cause for knights (and I think mages too, not sure about that) it's not so easy, in fact it is close to impossible in most servers.
        I'm not sure what class has to do with this thread. OP asked about a "star sand event sale". Gods Descend was pretty much it.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          I'm not sure what class has to do with this thread. OP asked about a "star sand event sale". Gods Descend was pretty much it.
          No offence mate.
          All I'm saying is that knights (I know for myself) and I think mages too have a really hard time getting star sand from descend, so it is hardly a sale (please, do correct me if I'm wrong). In my server top archers ruled the event.

I have 2 questions
          1: Am I really that bad or knights really have no chance in descend?
          2: Is there any other place I can get sand? Cause I barely made 1k from horns and I have 3 purple sylph to upgrade.

Comment

Top 2 spots on my server were knights for GD.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
              Top 2 spots on my server were heavy casher knights for GD.
              fixed it for you.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Gods descent, well, you can make up for lack of power by mere persistance (if you have no life, and you are online all the time, you get many tries, that even if you fail, you get points for rank).

In terms of efficient points per try, well, err... i would not put my hand on the pan for a knight
                " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                Class : Knight
                Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                  Gods descent, well, you can make up for lack of power by mere persistance (if you have no life, and you are online all the time, you get many tries, that even if you fail, you get points for rank).

In terms of efficient points per try, well, err... i would not put my hand on the pan for a knight
                  Every boss has a set amount of points, so passing 20 bosses with power/balens isn't the same as doing 5 bosses 5k times.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                    Top 2 spots on my server were knights for GD.
                    in other words, the 2 that spends the most balens on your server is knight. equal br without the use of balens will always be Archer-Mage-Knight, until r2 actually fixes freeze problems on some spots.

BUT! GD is good for star sand, otherwise, try to beat every 5x of sky trail for other free star sands(horn chance), beside that, there's no free way to get, and star sand sales should come up now and then.

Comment

Give it time. It took a while to get 1k star sand to evolve your first sylph, didn't it? Even with god's descent, it'll still take time.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                        Give it time. It took a while to get 1k star sand to evolve your first sylph, didn't it? Even with god's descent, it'll still take time.
                        star sand isn't a problem, star tear is the main problem for me...
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          star sand isn't a problem, star tear is the main problem for me...
                          same here, i seem to get 1 set of 4 star tear shards every week. Literally never going to be able to transform my sylph. I get 6 horns everyday as well

Comment

Working...
                          X