Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this girl hacking? or abusing an in-game mechanic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this girl hacking? or abusing an in-game mechanic?

There was a girl I was just in a battleground with. Let's call her "BI*G" (used a * so no one knows his real name, because I would never want to directly call someone out on the forums, that's wrong / against tos).

While he ran around and stuff it showed he had a White level Pan sylph, yet upon attacking him I came face-to-face with a BI*G and his Purple sylph Amazon Queen.

I'm wondering if she is hacking? I have screenshots of her standing there (where you see white sylph), then in battle when he has purple sylph. I also have a website in the corner that has an updating clock (so it can be seen that 2 seconds later his sylph in battle is magically purple). I will create a video of this next time I see her .. because I can understand the SS's would be hard to show definitive proof.

If she isn't hacking, is this some kind of in-game mechanic abuse? If so is it allowed?

Also wondering if any of you have heard of / seen this happen before, or if this is the first you are hearing about it.

Cheers,
    Hope to see what the truth it

-Paul

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
    I'm wondering if she is hacking? I have screenshots of her standing there (where you see white sylph), then in battle when he has purple sylph. I also have a website in the corner that has an updating clock (so it can be seen that 2 seconds later his sylph in battle is magically purple). I will create a video of this next time I see her .. because I can understand the SS's would be hard to show definitive proof.
    would be very helpful if you posted them here...
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nah ive seen that before, i think its a bug when, someone joins with 1 sylph in bg and then changes it inside

Comment

It's a graphic glitch of sorts, there's a vid of it on ****** YT I believe where the same happened, equipped a blue but it showed as white. (Imagine same can happen in reverse)

Comment

well, at least we all now know you target people with white sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Lol. I'm a Knight Crusader (rank 7) as a level 78. With a holy seal skill of 15.. so yes I target people who don't have orange Hercules, haha.

Thank you for the constructive posts and letting me know your experiences

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              yes,i do that too all the time whenever i ccan,so what?

Comment

If you're just calling her anything ( judging by "let's call her ..") then you don't need that *, call her whatever lol.

Comment

well, other people already answered you, so I might as well comment on your post.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    yes,i do that too all the time whenever i ccan,so what?
                    You're racist!

Comment

bg bug, happens lately since last month's patch
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Let me take this caller guys. I say it is more than hacking. It is witchcraft, hacking , pure glitchery. First her name was b.i.g. I haven't seen a woman name big since a WNBA game or a mafia moive. Is she with the mob hustling baleens? Second you said she had a white pet then she turned to a he with a purple pet as i read on into the story. I know doube skills wat level unlocks double genders? Babyblanket needs more roses! Last thing did you win?

Comment

Oh yea lastly paul avoid eye contact he/she know u try to snitch on it taking screen shots. Do late bgs where weaklings linger and have fun no campers. We stay in city limits. Sorry on cellphone safety is key

Comment

Working...
                          X