Daily Devotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Devotion

Current max daily devotion for all players is 125.

Depending on your VIP level, you could get up to 165 daily devotion if you participate in all possible events.

I suggest that new daily devotion rewards be added for 120 (all player accessible), 140 (requires the +20 bonus from VIP level 5), and 160 (only for VIP level 9).

Players who have spent enough money and/or time as a vip to attain higher VIP levels should be able to receive a few extra rewards for doing so.

I would suggest the following:

120 devotion: 1 crypt key, Level 3 daru pearl x 10 (100k daru), and Level 3 gem pack x2
    This would give all players, whether free or VIP, a chance at a crypt key every day plus some other nice bonuses.

140 devotion: 10 Mahra, 500k gold, 11 rose x1, and 5 runestones
    A good reason for players to sub up as VIP and earn their way up to level 5 or higher. The mahra carrot alone might increase subscriptions.

160 devotion: 20 sepulchrum, 10 balens (NOT BOUND BALENS), Level 4 gem pack x2, Skeleton key x10, and Signet Training x2
    A strong reason to not only subscribe, but to maintain that subscription for the several months or the hundreds of $$$$ it would take to reach level 9. It costs 4500 points to be level 9, which is 450,000 or 450 days. At 10 points per day or 1 point per 100 balens, it takes a significant amount of time and/or cash investment to achieve this level. Even if the only investment the player has ever put into the game is their VIP, that player would require a 15 months of unbroken VIP status to reach level 9 VIP. Being able to earn UNBOUND balens every day would be a very strong carrot to entice people to not only subscribe as VIP but to potentially spend extra cash here and there to hurry on towards level 9.

No, I am not yet level 9 myself....I do admit I have spent enough VIP time and spent enough extra cash to reach level 8 though.

As an additional suggestion, I think that VIP should receive a monthly stipend of UNBOUND balens. Most of the benefits a VIP player receives carry an unbound balen cost...such as more alchemy or daru alchemy attempts. For the monthly cost of VIP, a player could get nearly 1000 balens, so a stipend of 500 unbound balens to go with the monthly VIP access would be nice, and would also go a long way to convincing many players who refuse to subscribe to sign up.

For all the 'cashers suck' haters out there....Wartune is a BUSINESS. Nay saying a suggestion such as this just based on the spin I gave it of increasing the financial bottom line of the hosting companies would be very shortsighted. A suggestion that will both help free players as well as give incentives to put money in the game is NOT a bad thing. No, a free player should NOT receive everything a paid player can, and paid players SHOULD be able to receive much more bonuses than a free player...After all, WE are footing the bill for maintaining and upgrading the servers, paying developers to create and update content, etc.

It'd be nice, even a crypt key every day would be friggin amazing, and I could stop blitzing Banshee Wetlands for them all the time just so I could do cats and get double gems.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

That's the whole idea behind suggesting a crypt key at 120 devo. For a free player, that means they'll have to do every devotion item except for 1. That's a huge time investment to pull that off, but I'm sure there are players more than willing to do so.

Even for a level 9 VIP, that would require 80 devotion worth of activities to reach, which is still a fairly significant time investment.

Comment

I agree with the suggestion. Sometimes when I get more than 100 devotion, I just get bored and dont want to continue. Prizes for higher devotion would be great

Comment

It's a nice suggestion...

This is mine:
          I suggest we get more better rewards from the devotion. Starting from 10 of devotion

Comment

I love this idea. I think having better rewards for the entire devotion would be good though. I could certainly do with a crypt key instead of wasting my skeleton keys trying to find one in the Mystery Boxes in dungeons.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

kinda agreed on the 120 devo part, hell cupcaking no to the 140 and 160 part. those would make the game more imbalanced for non vip players. do you want more people quitting from this game?
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                I love this idea. I think having better rewards for the entire devotion would be good though. I could certainly do with a crypt key instead of wasting my skeleton keys trying to find one in the Mystery Boxes in dungeons.
                Nice Idea as well

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  kinda agreed on the 120 devo part, hell cupcaking no to the 140 and 160 part. those would make the game more imbalanced for non vip players. do you want more people quitting from this game?
                  It would make getting higher level in VIP more worthwhile. Literally the only perk to lv 9 is not losing honor in BG. A lot of 9's don't even bother with BGs at all to begin with.
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I suggest we get 10 mahra per kill of the invaders in guild chamber

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                      It would make getting higher level in VIP more worthwhile. Literally the only perk to lv 9 is not losing honor in BG. A lot of 9's don't even bother with BGs at all to begin with.
                      no, seriously, the rewards he proposed are too insane. daily rewards that over 1000 balens value(or 2500 if you count the 160 devotion too)? you seriously think that would not create a bigger gap between casher/noncashers?
                      IF the reward for 150 devo(which is only obtainable with VIP) is 10 VIP tokens, then i will agree. a total 20 tokens a day is already a huge difference between vip and non-vip player.

there's another way so i could agree with his proposal, which is INCREASING VIP cost to at least 100$ a month so it would fit the benefits.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X