BG's & Free Honour: Say Thankyou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG's & Free Honour: Say Thankyou

If you attack a player in BG and find them naked, with no troops, no sylph, not fighting back and doing crappy low damage with auto attacks only: This probably means that they are giving away honour.

If you come across a player doing this... FFS, say thankyou. They're going out of their way to give you an easy ride (Much like the players who strip for you in ToK). By not saying thank you, but attacking them multiple times, you are an ignorant, rude and selfish person, and as such endangering their good will toward other players.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

please dont mention their name here on the forum. there was someone who temporarily banned because he give free honor in BG and someone call him for it in the forum.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's not bad to actually help people get some honor(in my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        please dont mention their name here on the forum. there was someone who temporarily banned because he give free honor in BG and someone call him for it in the forum.
        should i get banned if i give free honor and yes am 35 and have my honor capped . and its my choice to help ppl get honor . if it happens incase , they will have countless tickets with the middle finger

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
          should i get banned if i give free honor and yes am 35 and have my honor capped . and its my choice to help ppl get honor . if it happens incase , they will have countless tickets with the middle finger
          not my decision to make.
          i'm just warning people, you can give those good people trouble even if you have good intent by saying thanks to them in the forum.
          Last edited by Arlad; 07-11-2014, 07:38 PM.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

seriously though , is it true some one got banned for it ? thats absurd

Comment

It's ages ago, more than a year so i cant remember who was it. and it was a temporary ban, not permanent. cant login for a day or so.
              I dont think they do that anymore, but it's better to be cautious.

anyway, saying thanks in BG is a common sense. only a jerk will attack someone over and over again whole that person wanted to help other people by giving free honor. That person who wanted to help other will stop doing it if he feels annoyed by those jerks. however, this is BG. we know how the bullies act, they dont give a -poop- about other people.

Comment

I have no issues helping people get honor or their two kills for the daily quest. I do not like when the $100k whales farm my good intent, however. Which happens a lot.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

New thing , Giving honor can get you ban,
                  FTW is this now ?
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    New thing , Giving honor can get you ban,
                    FTW is this now ?
                    old thing actually. it's when r2 actually tries to care by punishing people who farm gold from their alt accounts. so old, only people who stayed too long in the forum remembers,
                    try to read the whole thread next time please.

Comment

just some with VIP lv 9 will give u free honor, for me to do that is lost 400 honor ://
                      Game : Wartune
                      Name: Xias
                      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                      Guild: Redemption
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Why the heck did somebody get banned for simply helping other players get honor? O.O
                        And yet, people who make nasty remarks in the World chat and even players who start raging and swearing non-stop in the BG...The most they get is a small telling off from the Vet? That's just plain stupidity...
                        Temporary ban or not. ^^
                        Last edited by Imperias; 07-12-2014, 04:18 AM. Reason: Because I'm a hobknob and miss out information. ;3
                        To Willow:
                        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                          Why the heck did somebody get banned for simply helping other players get honor? O.O
                          And yet, people who make nasty remarks in the World chat and even players who start raging and swearing non-stop in the BG...The most they get is a small telling off from the Vet? That's just plain stupidity...
                          Temporary ban or not. ^^
                          Talking trash makes them lose no money, people giving away honor, makes people have to cash less (vip, getting stronger through cashing...)

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                            I have no issues helping people get honor or their two kills for the daily quest. I do not like when the $100k whales farm my good intent, however. Which happens a lot.
                            Which is why the OP is advising people to say "Thank You". If they keep farming your good intent, it shows lack of appreciation, and they're not the ones that asked you to give them free honor. And getting banned because of helping someone get free honor, sounds awkward.
                            Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                            Temporary ban or not. ^^
                            I agree with you

Comment

Working...
                            X