Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krzywon
    replied
    I've made some updates to the original thread. I added a section called "Changes Implemented" at the bottom. If there's anything I've missed on there please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• R22891362
    replied
    Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
    lets add tanks. if you quick start with lets say 2 players in the team. please give the option to vote to kick a player. there are constantly players that help opposing teams to win. (usually fellow guild mates) or players going afk and enter just to gain rewards.

It ruins the fun of tanks and gives a unfair advantage.
    I'd suggest if you don't want this happening, don't start the tanks until you have a full team. I myself lag so much, that at times I'm kicked from tanks (and bg) because it takes me the 5minutes to load in (sometimes). So to stop myself being kicked, I create a team myself and start solo.. then push '1' for dear life lol. On that note, if you 'quickstart', don't complain if you have 'afk' or 'others not trying'.. you could always start with a full team.

Another thing (sorry for going on).. I personally run in second tanks. You can generally get guild mates to hop in to help if they've already run the first tanks. They don't get rewards, but at least you get a selected team. Good luck and HAVE FUN in tanks

Can I just add a few suggestions I'm sure are out there, but will post here:

Ability to hide players on ALL maps
    Higher troops (I've seen this a few times within threads, not sure if anyone has started one)
    Higher guild level (I'm tired of seeing maxed guild level lol)
    Disbanding guilds with 0br at month reset
    Auto kick players gone for 'Very Long' from guilds
    More wild maps (51-60, 61-70, 70+)
    Max lvl100 (you know you want this!)

I'll edit this when I think of more. I know there are lots floating around in my head, but it's late and my brain's turned off ha ha
    Last edited by R22891362; 09-15-2014, 08:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R268716141
    replied
    lets add tanks. if you quick start with lets say 2 players in the team. please give the option to vote to kick a player. there are constantly players that help opposing teams to win. (usually fellow guild mates) or players going afk and enter just to gain rewards.

It ruins the fun of tanks and gives a unfair advantage.

Leave a comment:

• R23148991
    replied
    afaik. in the update 3.1 the sylph atoll transporters were added. but they costs balen. so you can drop that from the list.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by Legato77 View Post
    The fact that these are the most suggested things in the suggestions forum, yet not a single one has been implemented, makes me question the purpose of the suggestions forum.
    Well, there are plenty of compliants/suggestions, which would only make the gameplay worse.
    And a few have actually been introduced.

An example of a suggestion, which came to life is the one to change BG ranges (used to be lvl. 30-40, lvl. 40-80 and wasn't cross server).
    They changed it so we have better adjusted BG.

Leave a comment:

• chaoz332
    replied
    pls add insignia to crypt key or vice versa exchange.... it would be really helpful

Leave a comment:

• Legato77
    replied
    The fact that these are the most suggested things in the suggestions forum, yet not a single one has been implemented, makes me question the purpose of the suggestions forum.

Leave a comment:

• krzywon
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I approve of this thread. Let me grace it with a sticky.
    Wow, thank you Esme.

Leave a comment:

• GuardianAngel47
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Called it XD

ty Esme

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied

Leave a comment:

• krzywon
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'm glad this might actually be useful.

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
    you left out the numerous suggestions to get rid of tanks all together.
    Do you have a link or two to provide? In the 15 pages of suggestions I dug through, I didn't see any topics specific to this.

Leave a comment:

• Ziggythewiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    Make a note that just because something is suggested by every player in the game doesn't mean that R2 gives a care.
    ftfy......

Leave a comment:

• GuardianAngel47
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    Make a note that just becuse something is repeatedly suggested doesnt mean it is plausible. One such example is the whole BG by BR. Tooo many threads and posts about how much more broken that would be over current bg.
    Each thread killed the idea each time so I believe that it doesn't deserve any more discussion.

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
    Post the link so he can add to list

Leave a comment:

• Counterpunch
    replied
    missing a few

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Make a note that just becuse something is repeatedly suggested doesnt mean it is plausible. One such example is the whole BG by BR. Tooo many threads and posts about how much more broken that would be over current bg.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X