Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the **** is the point of this new event? No rewards at all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **** is the point of this new event? No rewards at all.

What is Cupcake hell is this new event for?

Collect 50 imperial shards for only 25 stupid whips that I can get in one day from jewel hunt?

Collect 50 imperial shards for only 25 stupid runestones that I can get in one day from tank trials?

And the bigger rewards like hades and apollo are just Cupcake , needing more than 2000 shards. There is no chance of getting it without some heavy cashing. The divinity shards are useless if we dont intend to cash for hades.

So what is the Cupcake point of this entire event?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-17-2014, 05:19 AM. Reason: Cupcakes!!

50 imperial shards is normal as we get 5 from box, 10 is way too easy
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

If you don't like the event, feel free to not pay for them.

Edit: Edited for content.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Naa, the main complain should be... they increase the amount of things needed for exchange (last I saw from a screenshot)

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          50 imperial shards is normal as we get 5 from box, 10 is way too easy
          lol, to get 2250 u almost need to spend 32 000 balens (like 320 dollars)

we will get as free players 40 - 60 boxes, like 150 - 200 imperial shard at most.... 250 - 500 whips is nothing extraordinary.... now we can get 75 - 100 (lame)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
            lol, to get 2250 u almost need to spend 32 000 balens (like 320 dollars)

we will get as free players 40 - 60 boxes, like 150 - 200 imperial shard at most.... 250 - 500 whips is nothing extraordinary.... now we can get 75 - 100 (lame)
            well the original exchange really too easy...I don't cash for event box but I still think the reward is too easy to get before

but 5x a bit too much, if 2x or 3x will be better

Comment

Skrew them bunch of greedy bas.tards. just ***** ridiculous seriously no matter how you look at it, its unreasonable and stupid. hope those greedy ♥ all die. and better people replace their greedy a.ss x2 or x3 is definitely already very hard but acceptable yet they x5 it. ***** dumb
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 07-17-2014, 02:44 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

but isnt that the trend we've seen over past months events?? they keep getting worse and worse.....at one time you could get something...couple of articles of clothing or something...not the mount without cashing...but now you get pretty much nothing without cashing and you have to buy a LOT of boxes now it seems...oh well...

Comment

Can't expect more, dont even care lol since non cashers can only play without complain or just leave the game..
                  Name: Executioner
                  Class: Critical Knight
                  Sylph: Hercules **
                  Server: S42 (Kabam)
                  Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                  Guild: Paradox

Comment

well the original exchange really too easy...I don't cash for event box but I still think the reward is too easy to get before

but 5x a bit too much, if 2x or 3x will be better
                    no offense to you, but i think you are Cupcake as the event is.
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-17-2014, 05:20 AM.
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    Honor: GDK
                    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                      no offense to you, but i think you are Cupcake as the event is.
                      even this mean no offense?

trying to think in developer's way, if the event is like 450 = apollo, lots of ppl will get their apollo <$50 (even free if they are lucky enough), which is not good to their income

2x or 3x is better deal, can attract medium cashers to cash (don't say non-cashers, if you don't even wanna pay a cent can't request all the things)

as least if I am the event designer I will try to attract the medium cashers to cash more, but not only focus on heavy cashers
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-17-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

before at 450 tokins the max amount it would require to get assuming 50% drop rate of tokins would be around 80$ us... 80$ of real life money seems quite a decent amount for it... people dont forget its a game pixels not a physical thing its not worth as much as these devs seem to want

Comment

even this mean no offense?

trying to think in developer's way, if the event is like 450 = apollo, lots of ppl will get their apollo <$50 (even free if they are lucky enough), which is not good to their income

2x or 3x is better deal, can attract medium cashers to cash (don't say non-cashers, if you don't even wanna pay a cent can't request all the things)

as least if I am the event designer I will try to attract the medium cashers to cash more, but not only focus on heavy cashers
                          Actually he meant that while they upped the number of event pieces gained, the drop rate for those pieces are not as high as before. In the past we get like 100+ pieces for 200 boxes. Now...instead of 500+ pieces, you get between 200 - 300 pieces. Costs went up while the things you get went down. That is why this event really is Cupcake . It doesn't even cater to heavy casher. It caters to lucky noobs and extreme cashers...
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-17-2014, 05:21 AM.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Actually he meant that while they upped the number of event pieces gained, the drop rate for those pieces are not as high as before. In the past we get like 100+ pieces for 200 boxes. Now...instead of 500+ pieces, you get between 200 - 300 pieces. Costs went up while the things you get went down. That is why this event really is Cupcake . It doesn't even cater to heavy casher. It caters to lucky noobs and extreme cashers...

What exactly in this exchange is even worth cashing? Aside from if you're desperate to evolve your Hades/Apollo... to me it seems lacking of anything useful, the individual quests will be only thing worth anything (whip event, 2nd SC event.. etc)
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-17-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

This event not worth it^^

Comment

Working...
                              X