Battleground should be capped by br not level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground should be capped by br not level

Too much time now I've seen players with a ridiculous br in my BG and it is impossible to even cart if they just spawn camp. They wont even let you cart so you could atleast get some honor and shards to make the BG chests. This is unfair to most players who cant even compete at that level if players just camp out at the same level with these high stats and prey on the weak. If R2 does not change the way BGs are matched among other things like the lag then sadly I will just quit this game which is full of too much frustration.
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

not this topic again
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      not this topic again
      you cant blame him, search function is not working :P
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Look, another newbie who hasn't thought anything through whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
          Look, another newbie who hasn't thought anything through whatsoever.
          It not the fact that their br is OP its the fact that the dont allow weaker players to cart for honor and shards that makes me mad

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            It not the fact that their br is OP its the fact that the dont allow weaker players to cart for honor and shards that makes me mad
            To clear things to you:if I undress and lower my BR so I can enter a smaller BR bracket BG then put gear back on will that be better?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

You could make a case for numerous changes to battleground but capping by BR is probably the worst imaginable.

How would you deal with a level 80 player, with level 80 templars, maximized talents and holy seal, Goddess Blessing and any other non-BR-giving astrals if you're even the strongest level 50 imaginable?

Comment

Ok maybe in my rage I said foolishness and I apologize for that, but they need to make major changes in the way BGs are matched and even Arenas because it takes out some of the fun in the game and I do not enjoy it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  Ok maybe in my rage I said foolishness and I apologize for that, but they need to make major changes in the way BGs are matched and even Arenas because it takes out some of the fun in the game and I do not enjoy it anymore.
                  the only place it dosen work is in arena for in bg the lower u are the more farming are there. not that many that just farm ppl in L80 bg's of what i have seen

Comment

Lol ok, so your saying Battlegrounds should be based of battle rating and not level right? If that even happened it would be even tougher for you. A level 50 with 35k Battle Rating will win against a Level 40 with 35k Battle Rating. Why? Becuase they have slyphs. Every 5 Levels or so new things unlock for you and some of them add up to your battle rating.Troops will be stronger than yours. Many things will happen and that will ruin the game. If you need honor so badly then why don't you go to guild battle? It gives around 500-1000 honor depending if you loose or win.And if you cant do guild battle then its different.
                    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
                    Name- MrGaD
                    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
                    Level- 59
                    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

It is true that people in lower level BG often behave badly.

In Arena, well what choice do you have? You fight the people you are dealt.

If you are being heavily trashed in these instances it is a sign that you have rushed your character too fast...

Comment

Carting is a luxury in the Battlegrounds. If you want to be able to cart freely, without nuisance, be stronger for your bracket so they won't attack you. Strong people tend to avoid each other because it takes awhile to kill each other. That is the nature of the Battlegrounds.
                        85K BR | level 58 Crit Mage

Comment

If Battlegrounds get matched by BR, then there wouldnt be a reason to camp at a lvl, there would be no reason to stay strong for your lvl.
                          you could get honor way to easy and the whole system would be ruined, u should think a bit before u post something
                          The colors, The grey
                          The fire, The smoke,
                          The lights, The dark
                          To speak or to choke
                          The words, That hurts
                          The truth, The lies
                          The wishpers, the noise
                          Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

This is an idea that is funny to behold. When I can regularly smush people 20k BR above me, a BG by BR would be a skullstomp paradise for me.
                            Name: Phoenixia
                            Server: R2 S-319
                            Class: Mage
                            BR: 911k
                            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Let's see the old two bracket battleground from way back for a bit. You know the <40 and the 40+ exactly how the Amethyst mine is set. Then you will see that the suggestion is a terrible idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X