No announcement yet.

To Quit or Not To Quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't do half those things you mentioned, and other half i do rarely... But I still enjoy doing what I can, what I get time for...

Comment

I want to congratulate you on the way you have actually laid out your thoughts
      There are so many posts threatening to quit because of 1 thing. You have at least given a compelling list of things that concern you.

Without trying to sound mean, I do think you should quit.
      Just read your own post:- everything you have mentioned points to the fact that you are disillusioned with the game on all levels.
      Arlad makes a very good point in an earlier reply. There are other games out there that you will enjoy more, it's just a case of finding them. Waiting around, hoping things will get better will only cause you more heartache.

Play or quit, it's not an easy decision to make but dragging it out will only make it that much harder.
      One day in the future you will quit playing this game anyway, as everyone will. All you have to decide on is - is that day today!

I hope whatever decision you decide upon makes you happy, and I wish you all the best in real life and virtual life

Comment

If u still have fun, dont quit. Personaly I only use time to do spire, tok, and mpd (i have a fix groop, so its only 1 hour a day. Then I blitz and do some dailies.
        I dont do CC, dont farm sylph atoll, dont plunder other players, dont bother taking mines, etc.

Just have fun, as non cash player u cant be top 1 -10 anyway, so why bothering if u dont get all things done?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          having 8K critical / Block , doesn't mean that you should be mean to other !, have some respect , if someone share something, take seriously or don't comment, if you won't no one care about you , like you don't !!
          dont bother to reason with him, those ppl do only think only with wallet and not brain.

Comment

Originally posted by jonas39179 View Post
            dont bother to reason with him, those ppl do only think only with wallet and not brain.
            right said my friend
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

lmao, jam bacon of all people call another "only think with wallet and not brain"? irony at it's finest.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

LOL Tanks...

I said it a lot of times, people hate people that can play better than them when they can't cash to win in this game.

Hell, I win in Tank all the time, and a guildmate calls me names.

Whereas when he wins, he laughs at me...

And other times when his team plays other guildmates, they say "good tank battle"

What the hell... being good at tank = hated, being suck at tank = woot

so should I just dumb myself down so I can lose? lol...

Man, reading this thread makes me feel like quitting too.
                Last edited by anichaos; 07-29-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

without reading a word, i'll say quit

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    LOL Tanks...

I said it a lot of times, people hate people that can play better than them when they can't cash to win in this game.

Hell, I win in Tank all the time, and a guildmate calls me names.

Whereas when he wins, he laughs at me...
                    to quote a wiseman: "you either quit as a noob, or play long enough to be called a hacker."*

*cookies for those who got the reference
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

tanks is fun. I am like one of the best in each server I played in. Tanks = able to control yourself in battle

Comment

well I don't know if there is any misunderstanding, I just want to say that I only care the one I think they are important, yes you may think I am selfish, but that's my way to play

really no offense, if you feel any bad feeling I would say sry to you
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

yea it is selfish and no, admitting to it doesn't make it ok and is a lame justification. Like said before, just don't post if you truly don't care. Basic respect is a true rarity anymore, online and in the real world it would seem

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                            yea it is selfish and no, admitting to it doesn't make it ok and is a lame justification. Like said before, just don't post if you truly don't care. Basic respect is a true rarity anymore, online and in the real world it would seem
                            please take your false moral elsewhere, here we play and pay for our selfish us, not some random that needs an imaginary attention
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              please take your false moral elsewhere, here we play and pay for our selfish us, not some random that needs an imaginary attention
                              who is "we"? Excellent gross assumption that everyone is thinks as you do pal haha. Be waiting for u reply so I can lol some more

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthefog View Post
                                who is "we"? Excellent gross assumption that everyone is thinks as you do pal haha. Be waiting for u reply so I can lol some more
                                and not everyone thinks as you do too. please stop the hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                                X