Sorting inventory with more than one page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorting inventory with more than one page

When you have more than one page of inventory, why not make it sort the stuff on the first page only and the same for the second page. When you are on the first page and click sort, only sort the stuff on the first page. And the same when you are on the second page.

I just bought a row on the second page and was going to put my weapon and clothing on the 2nd page since I will not need them for a while. But when I click sort, it brings it back to the first page. And I will have to manually sort my inventory.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    When you have more than one page of inventory, why not make it sort the stuff on the first page only and the same for the second page. When you are on the first page and click sort, only sort the stuff on the first page. And the same when you are on the second page.

I just bought a row on the second page and was going to put my weapon and clothing on the 2nd page since I will not need them for a while. But when I click sort, it brings it back to the first page. And I will have to manually sort my inventory.
    then split items to keep the first page full

Comment

just put the clothing in vault
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

Working...
      X