Critical Hits in Sylph Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Hits in Sylph Battles

There is a skill for a sylph that gives a chance to prevent critical hits. I have never seen a damage number become red indicating a critical hit in a sylph battle.
    The question is, can you get a critical hit in a sylph battle?

If you mean sylph arena, yeah it's possible to get crit hits, just really rare lol

Comment

Which means it's pointless to have your Sylph/Iris use the prevent Crit in Sylph Arena.

Comment

This is just a guess, but it could be that the default crit score for all creatures (chars, monsters, sylphs, troops) is 10. Various stuff is later added to that, but sylphs might have just the base 10.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
          This is just a guess, but it could be that the default crit score for all creatures (chars, monsters, sylphs, troops) is 10. Various stuff is later added to that, but sylphs might have just the base 10.
          yea, possibly, since they don't take in your character's stat in Sylph Arena, just the Sylph's themselves, and our current version have no equipments (which I think Chinese ver do)

Comment

I noticed that when one sylph has significantly higher BR than the enemy sylphs, it deals critical damage to them more frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              I noticed that when one sylph has significantly higher BR than the enemy sylphs, it deals critical damage to them more frequently.
              That's the same thing as players actually

I noticed that a higher level or BR player tends to land crits more often to lower level or BR players.

Comment

Working...
              X