Cleaning out guilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning out guilds

We need where guilds are cleaned out of their ppl some havent' been on in over a yr or more you should clean all the servers guilds of ppl not logged on for over 90 days this way the right br for the active players in the guild that shows not both active and none active.
    You guys did it with the cities why not the guilds they can always log in and return to the guilds or find another.
    IGN: Wickked
    Level: 80
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Skypea
    Server: 186 Windhollow
    Br- 308 M

for what i remember about BR guild, it's about active player in guild only
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      As far as I have bothered to count, this seems correct. It only counts the br of the people that are online and are offline up to about 7 days. Give or take a few days.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

This isn't correct because alot of my guilds on my server wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for the inactive because like there is a few ppl in that guild and they were so high they made it to gb status so saying non active isn't being counted is incorrect. It counts everyone one's br in the guild active and non active
        Br- 308 M

Comment

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
          This isn't correct because alot of my guilds on my server wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for the inactive because like there is a few ppl in that guild and they were so high they made it to gb status so saying non active isn't being counted is incorrect. It counts everyone one's br in the guild active and non active
          The guild strength number doesn't include people who have been offline for approximately 7 days and longer. You can test this for yourself by opening your guild member list and adding all of the members' br's together. The number will be much higher than your guild's strength number that's posted in the rankings.

Comment

Yeah it's from the "active", exact how long, I can't say.

And even if you think some guilds might not deserve it, there might be 10-20 of their members that just log in once a week, or alts that just blitz, chars you don't notice if they are active or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgrimm View Post
              The guild strength number doesn't include people who have been offline for approximately 7 days and longer. You can test this for yourself by opening your guild member list and adding all of the members' br's together. The number will be much higher than your guild's strength number that's posted in the rankings.
              okay then tell me when a dead guild makes gb status and NO ONE IS in the guild but dead weight?? everyone was kicked that was active from this guild i know this for a fact
              Br- 308 M

Comment

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
                okay then tell me when a dead guild makes gb status and NO ONE IS in the guild but dead weight?? everyone was kicked that was active from this guild i know this for a fact
                If you're not in this so called "dead" guild then you don't really know how many active or inactive people are in it. In my post above I explained a definitive way that you can test for yourself to see that the guild strength ranking only includes players who were recently online. Do what I suggested, open up your guild's member list, add the BR's of all members of your guild together. I guarantee that the total number will be higher than your guild's current strength ranking.

Comment

If this is the case, they need to have a system to auto disband any guild with 0br for a month or even 3 months. I have to agree, there needs to be a system to auto-kick members who haven't logged in for 90days or so.
                  Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Working...
                  X