******* Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* Merge

Can someone explain how a 30 minute world boss, and 1.5 million gold, be nerfed to 10 minutes and barely 800k gold? What in the hell were you dumbasses thinking when you implemented a merge to our server.
    inb4 people saying merging is part of the game. I know it is but we weren't ready and they know that more than well. There are other servers that are older than ours and still not even merged.

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

If there were just 1 person playing on each of the servers merged, still someone would feel unhappy. Imagine with all the people there.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Get used to it. If your WB HP is 583mil it won't go up until they decide to raise the WB cap.

My server's been through 3 of them now, WB lasts 5 mins usually, 10 on a good day. Tops make 2.5mil on a good day, more or less with balens, even when you're making 500-600k every 2 rounds (IE player+ sylph) you're lucky to get 1.5mil out of it. The WB quests (do 5 battles) are damn annoying since even on whole WB you might only get 4 runs in.

Comment

I used to get 1.8m, than 2.1m, and now 1.5m per WB... my server merged 3 times

my pattack is around 12000 more than when I was getting 1.8m gold per WB, more damage less gold, what is this?

Comment

My WB events, I'm lucky to get 1mil. Though our World Boss event lasts for about 15 minutes. I have no idea why, since my server's been merged twice.
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
            Can someone explain how a 30 minute world boss, and 1.5 million gold, be nerfed to 10 minutes and barely 800k gold? What in the hell were you dumbasses thinking when you implemented a merge to our server.
            inb4 people saying merging is part of the game. I know it is but we weren't ready and they know that more than well. There are other servers that are older than ours and still not even merged.
            the age is not what primarily determines merge it is the acticity within servers so maybe your server is relatively inactive according to server data
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

We need another merge to the mix from 72 to 91 servers, less than 100 ppl online at any given time sucks

Comment

Our wb last for 25 mins

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                  the age is not what primarily determines merge it is the acticity within servers so maybe your server is relatively inactive according to server data
                  this ^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X