Just curios, what is that?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curios, what is that?

Under our usernames, is our title (the more posts you have, the greater the title, it seems)... then under that title, there is some upright rectangle box, which is usually color green or red.... What is that? What does that color mean? Why some have two boxes, others have only one.

It's your reputation bar. Reds are people like Jam Bacon, AntiArmadillo and so on, they get neg'd and voila. Click on settings top right of forum and you'll see if/what people give you rep for.

Comment

Lol.. I just learned it right now... and someone gave me a bad reputation for saying that the hall kf fame required br is 95k above... Well, I just read it at some site...

Anyways, how do you give reputation to others?
      What happens if you continually get bad reputations?
      Last edited by Kingryan; 08-07-2014, 02:51 AM. Reason: replaced give with get

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Lol.. I just learned it right now... and someone gave me a bad reputation for saying that the hall kf fame required br is 95k above... Well, I just read it at some site...

The star looking thing is where you give it. Under posts.

If you keep getting bad rep you can troll like Jam Bacon... if you keep getting good rep you can troll like Jam Bacon. Your choice? Hah

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

If you fall into red, you won't be able to vote on other people. Get enough bad reputation, and you will be banned from the forums (but that takes quite a bit).
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            If you fall into red, you won't be able to vote on other people. Get enough bad reputation, and you will be banned from the forums (but that takes quite a bit).
            If JamesBacon gets 8 red bars.. Will he have a "this has probably been rigged by Stormageddon" too? XD
            He should get a special trollnorific title

Comment

Wow, thanks for the info... I didn't know those things... I will still try to be liberal in posting...

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                i think i sud cancel my plan to get red
                but red look better. lol
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Rep systems are stupid.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                  X