• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedding ring upgrading questions ^-^

sooo umm im curious ^-^ for the people who already have the update o.o

1- how much does it cost to upgrade wedding rings 2-3 and 3-4

2- when you upgrade a ring does it upgrade both people's or just one? ^-^

The better question is what type of br are we looking at from it really, the other things hardly interest me to a greater extent as with the current setup it's forcing 1 person to spend 15k when it should be 7.5k/person for max benefits. One person shouldn't just be along for the ride is how I see it is all.
    S435 Witchlight bluffs
    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
    39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
      The better question is what type of br are we looking at from it really, the other things hardly interest me to a greater extent as with the current setup it's forcing 1 person to spend 15k when it should be 7.5k/person for max benefits. One person shouldn't just be along for the ride is how I see it is all.
      The better way of doing it would be it to be an option to split the cost or not and if they do split the cost how much to split aka 50-50 25-75 etc. This choice is important because some people who are casher might want to marry a friend in game who doesnt cash or cant cash much cos maybe they do mpd with them regular or something and if it were a forced 50-50 split the non casher wouldnt be able to afford so in that reguard the option for one party to pay all should be there. But similary should be a split pay option for lower cashers who want to get married, like say someone is on a limited budget for the game say only have 1000 balens and their partner has 3000 balens etc

Comment

I bought the diamond ring and then found out the man has to propose. That is ridiculous. The option should be for either man or woman to do it. Now I am stuck with a diamond ring that I cannot even sell.

My question though, is can a woman upgrade, or is that still only for the man as well?

Comment

Originally posted by R299713825 View Post
          I bought the diamond ring and then found out the man has to propose. That is ridiculous. The option should be for either man or woman to do it. Now I am stuck with a diamond ring that I cannot even sell.

My question though, is can a woman upgrade, or is that still only for the man as well?
          anyone can propose and buy the ring :/
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Krystenn View Post
            sooo umm im curious ^-^ for the people who already have the update o.o

1- how much does it cost to upgrade wedding rings 2-3 and 3-4

2- when you upgrade a ring does it upgrade both people's or just one? ^-^
            1) As far as I know, the cost stays the same: $125 per lvl. Might be cheaper if you get "blessings", but from what I've heard, they are not very common.

2) Just one.

Comment

Working...
            X