New astral drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New astral drops

Ok so I thought that the only way to obtain the new astrals was to exchange star points. It seems though that the "cheaper version" the orange one has a chance to drop. Anyone seen or anyone got lucky enough to get the red one too?Click image for larger version

Name:	Fury attack.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1754554
    Redemption

this is so not new.. to think that you are from an old server and no body told you this before? so much for this thread.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      this is so not new.. to think that you are from an old server and no body told you this before? so much for this thread.
      What is not new? That the new astrals like the Fury attack drop too? Really? this patch been here for a few days what exactly isnt new? Your rudness is so not necessary.
      Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
        What are you talking about? he is talking about the recently added astrals (that cost 30k and 45k astral points). Thanks for the feedback, good to know there is a "chance" (abeit tiny) to get them "for free"..
        " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
        Class : Knight
        Nick : Khine

Comment

yellow ones drop like yellow rates, red ones drop like red rates....nothing changed.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
            What are you talking about? he is talking about the recently added astrals (that cost 30k and 45k astral points). Thanks for the feedback, good to know there is a "chance" (abeit tiny) to get them "for free"..
            Yes that was exactly the point of this thread, thank you
            Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              yellow ones drop like yellow rates, red ones drop like red rates....nothing changed.
              well, seems like so. But considering their "extra cost", they could aswell not drop at all..
              " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
              Class : Knight
              Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                well, seems like so. But considering their "extra cost", they could aswell not drop at all..

That's what people thought about normal reds too.

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                  What is not new? That the new astrals like the Fury attack drop too? Really? this patch been here for a few days what exactly isnt new? Your rudness is so not necessary.
                  take no notice of edgarr almost all of their comments in the forums have been pointless threads being rude or mad for no reason

Comment

i noticed there ore 2 new astral slots, one that unlocks at lvl 60(after completing some quest) and other at lvl 80 (after some advance stuff).
                    New Astral can be equipped in 60s slot or 80s slot(only)?
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                      i noticed there ore 2 new astral slots, one that unlocks at lvl 60(after completing some quest) and other at lvl 80 (after some advance stuff).
                      New Astral can be equipped in 60s slot or 80s slot(only)?
                      Thanks for this, i was afraid i can use the new astral only on level 80.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I have a question about the new astral slots. Do you need Class Advancement? or not?

Because for Class advancement, I read that you have to be lvl 80 and win 3 times in BG. And honestly, I dont think it is possible for non-cashers to win 3 times BG when level 80 (so many strong players at that level)

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                          Thanks for this, i was afraid i can use the new astral only on level 80.
                          Mate, actually i am not sure if we can use new astral at 60s slot, yes but one extra slot can be opened.
                          Last edited by Hot Shot; 08-08-2014, 05:44 AM.
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                            Yes that was exactly the point of this thread, thank you
                            all these drops are not new at all.. the drops are based on luck, same as those yellow, red astral.. if it drop for you, you're lucky.. that's it..

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                              take no notice of edgarr almost all of their comments in the forums have been pointless threads being rude or mad for no reason
                              i wun start an argument with digital numbers.. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X