Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now That Knight Block heal is Capped......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so having lots of block gems and astral wont do any good at this wartune 3.1?
    Wartune.r2games

IGN: Fluffy
    Class: Tanker Knight
    Level: - - -
    Battle Rating: - - -
    Guild: Alliance
    VIP: - - -
    Server: [S519] Jade Vortex
    Note: I'm a moderate casher like spending $5 for the freebie then some money for VIP, some clothes and a Wing then sometimes I also buy Gems in the shop.. That's all >:]
    PS: I'm a Slow Leveler

"I am a GAMER because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have MANY."

Comment

It might be too much assuming at this point. I ll wait and see (and suffer a bit more) before doing any change. As far as i know we don't even know what the new astral does.

A) if it does reduce your effective chance to block (thus lowering your block value), it could mean that having just the astral and some freebies might not be enough, probably nerfing any non block devoted set ups for other classes aswell (like archers and magi that have the astral block for some "damage reduction")
      b) if it reduces the ammount of damage reduced by block, we ll see by how much, and decide from that point on :P
      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
      Class : Knight
      Nick : Khine

Comment

I will still maintain block... Knights have a talent skill called persistence, level 10 is quite good, and I usually see this talent proc most of the time I block. plus, 3k heal is better than nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          I will still maintain block... Knights have a talent skill called persistence, level 10 is quite good, and I usually see this talent proc most of the time I block. plus, 3k heal is better than nothing...
          I NEVER saw it trigger. You want that you are better off running a deflection astral. Frankly I see not one good reason to stick with a block/wd build at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
            I NEVER saw it trigger. You want that you are better off running a deflection astral. Frankly I see not one good reason to stick with a block/wd build at this point.
            block build doesnt have to be associated with wd. i use crit+block
            IGN- Sylph
            Proficient City s165
            Lvl 80
            light casher
            123k br
            28k br purple 1 star gaia
            crit/block build
            guild:Majapahit
            sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
              Welcome to archtune, a game where the archer class gets everything, and other classes get nerfed to the oblivion.
              what does the archer class get that's so great? Please say df.

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
                block build doesnt have to be associated with wd. i use crit+block
                I associate block with a wd build because I have yet to find any but the hugest casher that could afford to do both at the same time properly.

Comment

Welcome to Nurftunes whats next they going nurf Crit gets worse and worse.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    keep my block set, still working well in PvE area, PvP just wait and see
                    Kim, please read my latest forum (Knight Block Heal back to 4%). I have been changing around, block-def-block... maybe u can clarify, what happen actually with this....

Comment

Nerfed block heal and penetration destroys knights period. We are only good for taking damage and we can't do that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        what does the archer class get that's so great? Please say df.
                        The ability to defend while attacking (heal,slow,reduce damage). But I always found it almost impossible to win vs same BR mage in a 1vs1 duel.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                          Nerfed block heal and penetration destroys knights period. We are only good for taking damage and we can't do that anymore.
                          I agree with you on this, but I want to hear opinions after a week from now, when every knight can experience the update better. You mustn't forget that finally knight will get a slow skill, which every knight has been crying about since I've started playing this game. I understand also that intercept will hit back row as well, and since intercept talent has a chance to heal, it will be very useful in PvP, and maybe replace a part of the healing from block, just saying.
                          Before going all wild, let's see how things develop.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            I agree with you on this, but I want to hear opinions after a week from now, when every knight can experience the update better. You mustn't forget that finally knight will get a slow skill, which every knight has been crying about since I've started playing this game. I understand also that intercept will hit back row as well, and since intercept talent has a chance to heal, it will be very useful in PvP, and maybe replace a part of the healing from block, just saying.
                            Before going all wild, let's see how things develop.
                            Having slow skill would've been amazing, had they not taken slow out of Sky Trail and mpd, now the only use is necro which helps a little but only a small percentage can do necro daily for it to matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Having slow skill would've been amazing, had they not taken slow out of Sky Trail and mpd, now the only use is necro which helps a little but only a small percentage can do necro daily for it to matter.
                              Well if dragon essences are still available from necro, reaching certain levels would be helpful, event if not done daily. I know knights are in a disadvantage by nature, but I still think is too early to judge these changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                Also necro can't be done by everyone because of 2 crypt keys.
                                IGN: Kittylation
                                Server: Miniclip
                                Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X