Game Becoming More and More Unbalanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Becoming More and More Unbalanced

if u wanna check out the new adv skills : http://**************************/

it appears that mages have once again gotten the good things

for a lvl 5 delphic that costs 100 rage, they get 400% +2050 total dmg(+15% qte). So, the damage is spread evenly amongst enemies. ex:2 people left=200%+1025 dmg each.....

for pvp, all they need is 1 aooe to clear troops and the delphic to take out most of enemy health

therefore when one of us knights/archers with low mdef face a high matk mage, they do: rof, rage rune, delphic 1 hit kill, attacks next opponent
    IGN- Sylph
    Proficient City s165
    Lvl 80
    light casher
    123k br
    28k br purple 1 star gaia
    crit/block build
    guild:Majapahit
    sky trail up to 2-9

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post

for a lvl 5 delphic that costs 100 rage, they get 400% +2050 total dmg(+15% qte). So, the damage is spread evenly amongst enemies. ex:2 people left=200%+1025 dmg each.....

for pvp, all they need is 1 aooe to clear troops and the delphic to take out most of enemy health

therefore when one of us knights/archers with low mdef face a high matk mage, they do: rof, rage rune, delphic 1 hit kill, attacks next opponent
    so same for knight doing EDD (405% +QTE) dmg to mage, nothing unfair for this point
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

it normal in end game to kill both trops after first aoe so it the 1 that hits first that most wins

Comment

If that aoe is 400% to all enemies then it will be unbalanced. But since it gets spread for multiple enemies, it is just meh.

Comment

YEAAAAAH!!!! Wooohoooo! Watch out for my mage!

Comment

also on top mages got lowest pdef and hp so when EDD 405% hit mage it hurts badly

its about time we get worth Delphic..and not those 2 cr ap of delphics

also as aoe 400% Delphic cost 100 rage and its distributed 100% on 4 in arena 4 vs 4 for example its very lame compare to combo RoF 140% on all + bl and u still have plenty rage available

this aoe will be mainly for 1 target maybe 2 ....but I still like to cast bl and RoF despite losing 60% if on 2 tartgets...1 bl can counter it easy

also to note we will need plenty lighting bolt to rise 100 rage as if we take rage gain skill we cant use rage rune

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              so same for knight doing EDD (405% +QTE) dmg to mage, nothing unfair for this point
              knights will have less mdef than mages have pdef if similar br. they were able to stand up to mages' heals and aoes because of their single target advantage like ulti slasher and edd for people who use it. now that mages have a skill thats on par with knights single target damage, they will no longer have a chance. just 1 aoe, knights troops gone and mage does delphic. not to mention edd slow cast speed, whirl high rage consumption compared to rof, mages gaina rage easier, and whirl doesnt guaruntee troops out with 1 cast.
              IGN- Sylph
              Proficient City s165
              Lvl 80
              light casher
              123k br
              crit/block build
              sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

knights will have less mdef than mages have pdef if similar br. they were able to stand up to mages' heals and aoes because of their single target advantage like ulti slasher and edd for people who use it. now that mages have a skill thats on par with knights single target damage, they will no longer have a chance. just 1 aoe, knights troops gone and mage does delphic. not to mention edd slow cast speed, whirl high rage consumption compared to rof, mages gaina rage easier, and whirl doesnt guaruntee troops out with 1 cast.
                not true that mages have more pdef and knight less mdef if around same br ....also knights got tenacity and 20% hp so they will always better take hits than mages

if u look equipment of knights and mages u will see that on armor knights got same pdef as mages mdef on theirs

and mages gain rage easyer than knights do u know what u are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  not true that mages have more pdef and knight less mdef if around same br ....also knights got tenacity and 20% hp so they will always better take hits than mages

if u look equipment of knights and mages u will see that on armor knights got same pdef as mages mdef on theirs

and mages gain rage easyer than knights do u know what u are talking about
                  def stats are not just based on armor.

mage bolt gives +8 rage each turn, with only 16 rage for rof vs knights 50, knights with maxed 2nd wind talent gain 0 rage for ulti slasher which is use most often in pvp. its tru that slasher gains 25 rage but i dont see how u can get to 100 rage b4 sylph mode unless u do mostly slashers and a couple of autos
                  IGN- Sylph
                  Proficient City s165
                  Lvl 80
                  light casher
                  123k br
                  crit/block build
                  sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

u were talking about pdef/mdef I told same as knights got low mdef mages got low pdef ...on other hand mages don't have 20% hp or passive tenacity like knights and because of it they tend to die quicker and have hard time to survive sylph delphics....I don't know what are u trying to say that mage is to tanky and need to have less pdef and hp?

knights gain 25 rage(with pve set ,and passive skill) with slasher mages gain 18(with pve set and passive skill) per lighting bolt ...so who gains more rage

I can cast 1 rain of fire and clear troops and gain bit rage but after first cast RoF actually don't give rage instead u are minus with each cast on single person

so how do u expect mage to build 35 or 60 rage for restor or bl and than build another 100 for aoe ...also to remind we wont be able to have rage rune so we are bound to cast lighting bolts even with passive skill from advanced skills
                    Last edited by senadbasic; 08-10-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

u were talking about pdef/mdef I told same as knights got low pdef mages got low mdef ...on other hand mages don't have 20% hp or passive tenacity like knights and because of it they tend to die quicker and have hard time to survive sylph delphics....I don't know what are u trying to say that mage is to tanky and need to have less pdef and hp?

knights gain 25 rage(with pve set ,and passive skill) with slasher mages gain 18(with pve set and passive skill) per lighting bolt ...so who gains more rage

I can cast 1 rain of fire and clear troops and gain bit rage but after first cast RoF actually don't give rage instead u are minus with each cast on single person

so how do u expect mage to build 35 or 60 rage for restor or bl and than build another 100 for aoe ...also to remind we wont be able to have rage rune so we are bound to cast lighting bolts even with passive skill from advanced skills
                      I think you can use rage rune, just don't pick a certain passive that blocks rage rune
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

u were talking about pdef/mdef I told same as knights got low pdef mages got low mdef ...on other hand mages don't have 20% hp or passive tenacity like knights and because of it they tend to die quicker and have hard time to survive sylph delphics....I don't know what are u trying to say that mage is to tanky and need to have less pdef and hp?

basically what im saying is
                        1. even if knights low mdef is same as mage low pdef, it wont matter if the knight attacks cant hit the mage cause knights do 1 whirl and waste some time clearing troops whereas mage clear with 1-2 aoe and do damage on main char
                        2. mages use bolt a lot more frequently than knights use slasher( i only use once in standard pvp), and they have passive castinador for rage. im a mage v knight battle, im pretty sure the only heal the mage will have to cast is sun.

so lets for example consider a mage v knight, both with lvl 4 clothes+ ld med=starting 43 rage

Mage:rof->39 rage bolt-> 57 rage bolt-> 75 rage rune-> 87 rage bolt-> 100 rage delphic. in 5.5 turns, mage got off 1 aoe, 3 bolts, and delphic that all hit knight

knight:ulti slasher-> 43 rage rune-> 63 rage whirl-> 33 rage ulti slasher-> 33 rage slasher-> 58 rage auto-> 80 rage slasher-> 100 rage delphic. in 7.5 turns, knight got off 1 aoe, 3 slasher, and delphic that hit mage. ulti slashers were used for troops. mage didnt use sun and knight didnt use shield.

so mage hit knight with delphic in 2 turns less, not to mention that by the time knight has enough rage ready, mage is already in syph mode
                        IGN- Sylph
                        Proficient City s165
                        Lvl 80
                        light casher
                        123k br
                        crit/block build
                        sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          I think you can use rage rune, just don't pick a certain passive that blocks rage rune
                          sure but what is point of having new skill ,for low rage required skills this would be quite nice since I could actually get some rage from RoF if I choose that skill so therefore I could spam RoFand build rage for restor

in any case I will still be on same tactic having heals for me and group and spam more dmg aoe than that new one I will have rage for all and nothing will change

by time I build that 100 rage sylph will be r so I don't think that aoe 400% will be used in any case ....i think group will more appreciate me for bl than for crappy 100% dmg aoe ...on other hand if i find myself hit by such aoe ill just do restor or bl and be left with plenty rage

Comment

basically what im saying is
                            1. even if knights low mdef is same as mage low pdef, it wont matter if the knight attacks cant hit the mage cause knights do 1 whirl and waste some time clearing troops whereas mage clear with 1-2 aoe and do damage on main char
                            2. mages use bolt a lot more frequently than knights use slasher( i only use once in standard pvp), and they have passive castinador for rage. im a mage v knight battle, im pretty sure the only heal the mage will have to cast is sun.

so lets for example consider a mage v knight, both with lvl 4 clothes+ ld med=starting 43 rage

Mage:rof->39 rage bolt-> 57 rage bolt-> 75 rage rune-> 87 rage bolt-> 100 rage delphic. in 5.5 turns, mage got off 1 aoe, 3 bolts, and delphic that all hit knight

knight:ulti slasher-> 43 rage rune-> 63 rage whirl-> 33 rage ulti slasher-> 33 rage slasher-> 58 rage auto-> 80 rage slasher-> 100 rage delphic. in 7.5 turns, knight got off 1 aoe, 3 slasher, and delphic that hit mage. ulti slashers were used for troops. mage didnt use sun and knight didnt use shield.

so mage hit knight with delphic in 2 turns less, not to mention that by the time knight has enough rage ready, mage is already in syph mode
                            so what are u trying to say knights needs to have aoe and heals and become mages, if u cant clear troops with 1 aoe than u are weak knight cuz most knights on my server clear them with ww some don't even bother and wait sylph and use heal rune and shield..not to mention u will gain new aoe with advanced skills

knight is such design to have 1 aoe with no heals on quite opposite mage who have only 1 single target skill (beside lighting bolt) and all else aoe

classes are opposite where u are tanky with many high direct dmg skills mages are squishy so with heals they can heal and with strong aoe

so lets took it this way knight cast ww clear troops and than direct start dmg mage ...mage only left to do is to heal with some lighting bolt or aoe in between until sylph is r since 140% on each aoe don't hurt nearly as ur single target attacks from knight

Comment

and what knight lvl and mage lvl are u comparing I already told u mage get 18 rage with lighting bolt and knight slasher 25 with passive and pve set

above I see u describe mage gain 8 rage only that is whitout pve and passive skill

and knight gain only 20 rage rage ? u count as if knight with slasher have pve set ,passive skill 1/2

Comment

Working...
                              X