Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astro

i'm a bit confused.

which methos is better for gain exp in astros? engulfing also green astro or nope? if i not engulf green i gain less exp and i need too astral points for gain 1000 astral poits. some ppl tip of enguld but i'm not sure and is too long.
    every hero has his hamster!

Using green astrals and up will give you more exp
    Using blue and up will give you more star points for better astrals
    Last edited by R2_bnguyen; 08-11-2014, 10:31 PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

With 6M Gold, I usually get

around 12K experience when synthesizing all green astrals and up
      around 9K experience when selling green astrals and synthesizing blue ones and up

Selling green astrals will get you more Star Points though.

Comment

Synth the green gives more exp. Sell green and keep blue above gives more star points.
        AeonFlux
        Mage
        S3 Worg Lair Europe
        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
          Synth the green gives more exp. Sell green and keep blue above gives more star points.
          This is correct. The "sell green" method is primarily for players looking for new astrals they need. Synth green and sell white to gain exp., and dont use "one click capture".

Comment

okay guys. My mistake

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
              also me think so. i not need find new astros bt gain more exp. so i engulf green astros?
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by Mengjun View Post
                With 6M Gold, I usually get

around 12K experience when synthesizing all green astrals and up
                around 9K experience when selling green astrals and synthesizing blue ones and up

Selling green astrals will get you more Star Points though.
                1 thing i noticed, and its to some extent not very true: 1M gold = 2k astral pts
                this thing is valid for me but usually requires high number of attempts to even out to that round value (like with 1 mil u could get 1.5k exp or 2.2k exp, depends on luck with greys)
                this thing happens (USUALLY) regardless of what you sell between only green or blue.
                making an example based on the sample above:

case 1) 6M (sell grey) = ~12k exp (1m=2k)
                case 2) 6M (sell green) = ~9k exp. (1m=1.5k)

tho excludes the astral points going from a minimum of 250 to a maximum of 455 per million, therefore(assuming all ur c ombinations are 1-2-3-4-5 level star) it would be somewhere between 1500-2727 astral points
                also assume that case 1 would give back as many greys as 2 their gold gain can be evened out. also 1 click = 4k, while grey sells for 1.2 (so 0.3 and less of the cost) and green sells for 3.6k (so 0.9 and less of the cost) we assume that if STARTING value is 6M and u point to use ALL into astral while 1st case gives out 1 free attempt out of 3.3 fails, 2nd case gives 1 free attempt out of 3.3 fails and 0.9 green results. given how green astrals are FAR more common than any other astral you end up getting so many more free attempts (actually uncountable since it is plain stupid to count all that since every astral ball has its own drop rates, and its unpredictable how it will activate or not the next one) that the star points u get can be converted to energine and give out similar exp (depends on luck again), maybe more maybe less, but it can be WIDELY accepted that 1M=2k astral exp (the more u spend the closer u get to this)

Comment

Engulf green. It takes less time to burn through all that gold, and you get a little more exp.
                  Server: Armor S6
                  IGN: Xanthralla
                  Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
                  X