Sylph Stats Distribution - Gaia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Stats Distribution - Gaia

As in the topic .. Any ideas? All into Int and Endurance?
    Note : I'm an archerrr !!! CRITS FTW
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

I decided to go all endurance on my Hercules. In sylph arena couldn't do jack squat and the HP boost isn't small. All Int works too if you want to hit harder, but I find that the higher your sylph BR is the more you can stray from the norm and go into endurance.

Idk your level/br or your sylph br, if its low go INT, if high go END. My opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I decided to go all endurance on my Hercules. In sylph arena couldn't do jack squat and the HP boost isn't small. All Int works too if you want to hit harder, but I find that the higher your sylph BR is the more you can stray from the norm and go into endurance.

Idk your level/br or your sylph br, if its low go INT, if high go END. My opinion.
      I'm playing on a new server Avazu-1

My archer level is 48 and BR is only 24k. INT only increases Gaia damage isn't it ? Do I lost alot of HP if I go all INT into the Gaia?

Note: oh yeah I haven't reach 50 yet but I'm gonna use ghost clicker and farm blue Gaia afk from sylph atoll and maybe upgrade it into purple if possible. I have 690 star sands and 52 star tear shard , 400 mahra and probably getting another 520 mahra from the 2nd anniversary shards exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Wonder does going full END makes herclues attacks low or if we go INT its not that much of damage comparing to the HP amount gained ?
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
          Wonder does going full END makes herclues attacks low or if we go INT its not that much of damage comparing to the HP amount gained ?
          I've yet to see a game breaking difference, on WB still do ~200k on normal attacks ~500k delphics +. But my HP went up a good amount, like 10k? or so... forget now. Hercules attacks are insane as is, to me the damage difference seems trivial when your sylph stats/BR is already high enough.

Comment

I would prefer int > endu as I always think more attack is better

of course you can work as the way as wraithraiser suggested
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              I would prefer int > endu as I always think more attack is better

of course you can work as the way as wraithraiser suggested
              i guess i'll go full INT on gaia for archer then

Comment

i think the extra matk and mdef! is noticable in pvp mostly.. not so much in pve. you can see this very well in tok. after they go sylphmode their def increases by a lot (we have 1 dressed knight currently and in sylphmode he is pretty much unkillable for our team in stage 4/5)

Comment

int all the damn way

Comment

Yeah intellect is best choice, the difference in ur hp as result of putting it into endurance will not be any significant.

Comment

My Hercules is maxed at almost 88 k and all in INT, I always pick atk, what's 10k Hp when u get 1 hit by Delphic anyway lol. I will say that I did split between int and end at the start but I've got 300k Hp even with Hercules all int so no real need to switch. But it all depends on how you want it to be. Either way is fine in the end.
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

if you kill fast, hp isn't really all that important, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                          I did a comparison with my Hades a while back. Did about 100 auto-attacks either putting all points in STR (hades is patk sylph) or END. I undressed my character to better see the difference.

In the end there was a difference in the damage done by both set-ups. I'm fairly certain that the damage is determined by the sum of your own matk/patk (whichever is highest) and the hades patk stat. At that time, the patk for my hades was 19042 with all points in STR and 15981 with all points in END. This may look like a big difference, but when adding my own ATK the difference is actually about 70k vs 67k. So the difference in damage done is then only a mere 4% or so.

Of course the difference will depend on your strength and the strength of your sylph. But when keeping in mind that the damage depends on the sum of your ATK + the sylph ATK stat, you can more or less get an idea of the difference for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                            My Hercules is maxed at almost 88 k and all in INT, I always pick atk, what's 10k Hp when u get 1 hit by Delphic anyway lol. I will say that I did split between int and end at the start but I've got 300k Hp even with Hercules all int so no real need to switch. But it all depends on how you want it to be. Either way is fine in the end.
                            My Herc is maxed - All int I agree

Comment

I mixed mine, but put 100 or so more points into intelligence, instead of just the automatic distribution. Haven't noticed a huge difference either way.
                              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                              X