Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt keye ???

Hi
    Form solo dungeons, that used to drop crypt keyes, no from 30 blitz didn't drop even 1.

Do you have the same problem? R2 made it again something for more balens. They don't know when to stop asking for more balens!!!!!
    Stop dropping crypt keyes to buy it with balens.

Shame of them!

haha, dont you realized every patch they always lowered the drop rate of CK? it's been always like this since forever.
    not only that, things like crit rate and other things are lowered stealthly too.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well, with every patch they lose at least 200-300 players, ahlf of them are small cashers or only vip, 10% are semi hard cashers. With every patch they put something new, that you should do in this game.They want our attention all the day in this game. But when ppl can't be online ll the day, they missed important new things. And one day they realized that they can't play like this and just quit the game, doesn't matter how much money they put in this ******* game

Comment

well, like i said before:

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        right now i'll stick to my old crackpot theory i said a year ago that they doing this on purpose so people quitting the game, then R2 can stop supporting this game and moved to another game xD
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

one week (blitzing campaign) no crypt keys..

Comment

Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
            one week (blitzing campaign) no crypt keys..
            lol, i only get 1 ck in the last 3 weeks. get used to it.

Comment

Working...
            X