Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

While we're waiting entertainment:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • While we're waiting entertainment:

    So while some of us lag, others of us wait and in general all of us not having the best game play experience we could hope for, I was thinking we could lighten the mood a bit with some Wartune Hangman:

    Please refrain from using profanity (if you are setting the challenge), no power posting, single letter per guess, and most importantly: Have fun

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

    | |
    | | | |


  • #2
    A

    -ten letters requirement-
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
      So while some of us lag, others of us wait and in general all of us not having the best game play experience we could hope for, I was thinking we could lighten the mood a bit with some Wartune Hangman:

      Please refrain from using profanity (if you are setting the challenge), no power posting, single letter per guess, and most importantly: Have fun

      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      [s]A[/s]
      I should have thought about this sooner... I have no idea how I'm gonna hang the man... o.O


      _________
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

      | |
      | | | |

      Comment


      • #4
        H ...............
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



        On holiday. Please refer any issues to

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Used Letters:

          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          A
          Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          H

          |
          |
          |
          ____|_____
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

          | |
          | | | |

          Comment


          • #6
            O.............
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #7
              Hang on the 'hangmans noose is aweful! to pain I go!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Hangman.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1693098
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

              | |
              | | | |

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                I should have thought about this sooner... I have no idea how I'm gonna hang the man... o.O


                _________
                like this?

                ___________.._______
                | .__________))______|
                | | / / ||
                | |/ / ||
                | | / ||.-''.
                | |/ |/ _ \
                | | || `/,|
                | | (\\`_.'
                | | .-`--'.
                | | /Y . . Y\
                | | // | | \\
                | | // | . | \\
                | | ') | | (`
                | | ||'||
                | | || ||
                | | || ||
                | | || ||
                | | / | | \
                """"""""""|_`-' `-' |"""|
                |"|"""""""\ \ '"|"|
                | | \ \ | |
                : : \ \ : :
                . . `' . .


                or a simpler one:

                _______
                |/ |
                | (_)
                | \|/
                | |
                | / \
                |
                ___|___


                dang, its messed up because this forum didnt allow multiple spaces. well, at least you can check the proper look when you quoted this post.
                Last edited by Arlad; 08-17-2014, 08:12 AM.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  like this?

                  ___________.._______
                  | .__________))______|
                  | | / / ||
                  | |/ / ||
                  | | / ||.-''.
                  | |/ |/ _ \
                  | | || `/,|
                  | | (\\`_.'
                  | | .-`--'.
                  | | /Y . . Y\
                  | | // | | \\
                  | | // | . | \\
                  | | ') | | (`
                  | | ||'||
                  | | || ||
                  | | || ||
                  | | || ||
                  | | / | | \
                  """"""""""|_`-' `-' |"""|
                  |"|"""""""\ \ '"|"|
                  | | \ \ | |
                  : : \ \ : :
                  . . `' . .


                  or a simpler one:

                  _______
                  |/ |
                  | (_)
                  | \|/
                  | |
                  | / \
                  |
                  ___|___
                  That's what you call creativity. ;D
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.


                  Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    like this?
                    hehe! very nice!
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

                    | |
                    | | | |

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      S? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                      On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        E
                        (darn, message is too short so fillin it up with this nonsense)
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think Esme is purposefully hanging the poor man...

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Hangman.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1693099
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

                          | |
                          | | | |

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I.
                            I refuse to let this man hang.
                            To Willow:
                            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.


                            Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wow Dark, your Paint skills are amazeballs.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                              On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X