mariage benefits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mariage benefits

ehat they are? i hear something for some daily rewards, dont know what free spin

you also get a ring that give at least +10 to your stats (the same stats than a +10 mount) but you can either get a higher wedding (will give you a +20 or +30 rings at the start) or you can upgrade it by doing couple stuff...
    You also get a skill that give you hp back (but like once and your wife/husband need to be in the same fight with you).
    I don't know though what else is there since I'm not married yet.
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

The ring get's +10 stats/level To level it you need to increase satisfaction and then apply the upgrading materials. Each time this levels up the ring's effects also level. So at the moment mine can be used twice and heal 14% and revive is supposed to kick in once a fight but I've yet to see that happen maybe that comes with the next lvl I'm not sure. The clothes you probably won't see in the shop ever so that's another thing. however they're aimed clearly at mage couples as it's only a hat and a chest piece. The wedding carriage don't get me started on that. It's potentially the worst thing I've ever seen in a video game and I've played cheetahmen for the nes. Tbh I was hoping the carriage would be an introduction to maybe a double mount system which would be kinda cool. You also get a buff similar to friendship but the bonus's are massive in comparison to friendship but they take ages to level unless you want to cash it up. Think that' pretty much sums it up.

Oh and you get a marriage tree on your farm which you and your spouse are supposed to be able to cultivate/harvest? Not sure if this is working properly as my spouse has yet to be able to harvest mine. (It also serves as a great insignia dump as you can use them to boost up a bar on it to get better rewards, aimed at the marriage system for the most part.)

EDIT: also the reason the carriage is **** is because it's a cut scene ride around CC, sorry that's the worst thing ever in my opinion. Ontop of that for paying 15k you only get it for 7 days anyways from my understanding.
      S435 Witchlight bluffs
      Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
      39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
        The ring get's +10 stats/level To level it you need to increase satisfaction and then apply the upgrading materials. Each time this levels up the ring's effects also level. So at the moment mine can be used twice and heal 14% and revive is supposed to kick in once a fight but I've yet to see that happen maybe that comes with the next lvl I'm not sure. The clothes you probably won't see in the shop ever so that's another thing. however they're aimed clearly at mage couples as it's only a hat and a chest piece. The wedding carriage don't get me started on that. It's potentially the worst thing I've ever seen in a video game and I've played cheetahmen for the nes. Tbh I was hoping the carriage would be an introduction to maybe a double mount system which would be kinda cool. You also get a buff similar to friendship but the bonus's are massive in comparison to friendship but they take ages to level unless you want to cash it up. Think that' pretty much sums it up.

Oh and you get a marriage tree on your farm which you and your spouse are supposed to be able to cultivate/harvest? Not sure if this is working properly as my spouse has yet to be able to harvest mine. (It also serves as a great insignia dump as you can use them to boost up a bar on it to get better rewards, aimed at the marriage system for the most part.)

EDIT: also the reason the carriage is **** is because it's a cut scene ride around CC, sorry that's the worst thing ever in my opinion. Ontop of that for paying 15k you only get it for 7 days anyways from my understanding.
        7 days? Pretty sure it was one hour only lol

Comment

you also get benifits in mps includin +30% exp (note: i have lvl 3 rings/satisfaction)

Comment

best thing is the tree, xp boost soon again will be useless, heal from ring doesnt seem to work everytime, but the tree.... Can be harvested twice per day, gives 5 chests that may contain 10x runestones, 1-3 gem pack and some other ****, runes and gempacks are pretty common tho.

So go charm someone and get married xD
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              best thing is the tree, xp boost soon again will be useless, heal from ring doesnt seem to work everytime, but the tree.... Can be harvested twice per day, gives 5 chests that may contain 10x runestones, 1-3 gem pack and some other ****, runes and gempacks are pretty common tho.

So go charm someone and get married xD
              *Sigh* There goes my lifestyle of being a bachelor.
              ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

how do you get good satisfaction?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                  how do you get good satisfaction?
                  Ok that sounded wrong....*giggles* sorry I just couldnt resist..... marriage, satisfaction well not things that bring wartune on my mind XDXD
                  Redemption

Comment

Looks, like remaining single is not an option any longer in the game, that is unless those not getting married will be looked upon as social outcasts and cheapskates.

Not to mention they will be left out of receiving any of the benefits that come with game marriage.

What i want to know, is how much is this going to (hurt) cost me?

How much is the cheapest wedding(something like Vegas)?

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabundiux View Post
                      Looks, like remaining single is not an option any longer in the game, that is unless those not getting married will be looked upon as social outcasts and cheapskates.

Not to mention they will be left out of receiving any of the benefits that come with game marriage.

What i want to know, is how much is this going to (hurt) cost me?

How much is the cheapest wedding(something like Vegas)?

40 bucks for the budget wedding

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        40 bucks for the budget wedding
                        Hehehe thanx, just like in real life. Better make sure this is for the long haul..otherwise my bride-to-be is bound to take me to the cleaners--sylphs included.

Comment

To be more precise you need to pay 599 for the engagement ring, which then allows you to spend 3999 to get married (cheapest)

Also fun fact, you need 4k balens to get divorced apparently lol. So if you marry make it count.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            To be more precise you need to pay 599 for the engagement ring, which then allows you to spend 3999 to get married (cheapest)

Also fun fact, you need 4k balens to get divorced apparently lol. So if you marry make it count.
                            Thanx Wrait.

Damn, Wartune. What do they take me for? I ain't no Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabundiux View Post
                              Thanx Wrait.

Damn, Wartune. What do they take me for? I ain't no Donald Trump.
                              You know what, you fired.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Donald.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1693366

Comment

Working...
                              X