R2 Better u need to remove Arena and BG and WB from wartune we ll be happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Better u need to remove Arena and BG and WB from wartune we ll be happy

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut bug bug bug again in arena today the last time der is no comention due to arena bug and no for BG also and today again bug WTH........

Posting with a solution, just give us the insignia point and all rewards for an average run of arena and BG daily... Problem fixed. If you like I can even work that out for you.

Comment

they should just shut all servers down until the bugs fixed. it's harder to do a maintenance if the engine still running.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Arlad your presuming they have a clue what they are doing, and have even the start of an idea how to fix what they have done....

Comment

Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
          Arlad your presuming they have a clue what they are doing, and have even the start of an idea how to fix what they have done....
          It's like one of those major million-piece jigsaw puzzles. I'm just going to assume they've lost a lot of jigsaw pieces. That may explain why it's taking soooooo long. ;3
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

todays was actaully the first day since patch that i could do arena my group just had to pass the lead around round robin style to start the search
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Working...
            X