Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when is the REAL compensation coming?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when is the REAL compensation coming?

Currently the game seems to be running stable once again. So if the issue is solved I would like to know when r2 will send us a real compensation because what we got so faris not even worth calling it a bad joke. For the 3 days to be at least close to what would be fair it should look like this:
    • 3-5 million gold/daru
    • 2-4k insignia
    • 50+ minimum lvl 3 exp books and/or 20-30 signet training
    • 200-400 amethysts

Not sure how to calculate missed sepulcrum from being unable to farm sylphs, and that list is only a part of what is missing so a few goodies would surely raise the mood among us customers.

And again, this should not even need to be mentioned but come automatically from r2 side!!!: For the VIP players at least 3X 1 day VIP cards is not even negotiable, VIP is a paid service that is bought for certain offered benefitsfrom your side like bonus exp for example. So since it is your fault people were almost unable to benefit from what they paid money for this demands! proper compensation. But ofc only one of the nice forum mods you are using as cheap meatshields might answer in here ( I feel for you guys in these hard times ^^), officials will just keep making posts about other stuff and hope people will forget soon. We won´t!

Not stable yet, still far too much lag.

Comment

some still can't log in - get stopped at 50% load - they can't make money this way

Comment

I didn't have any problems logging in at all, till they said they were gonna work on the login issues. Haven't been able to log in all day today.

Comment

HAHHAHA Stable?!?!?! Your ^*%@$ kdding right?

I haven't been able to log in for 6 hours!!

I haven't done BG since before the patch!!

Whatever the comp is, it won't be good enough to comp for the head start some ppl got on advanced class... while I can't even unlock it.

Comment

Working...
          X