No announcement yet.

Balens strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a mage skill is already nerfed, instead of doing huge damage it does a heal now.......
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chizu101 View Post
      hiya luxie and deveil grave its shadow here lol but all n all they need to fix archer skills we need a scatter shot and deepfreeze with out it there is no point in being a archer this game has turned to a mage dominate game and its not like they need any more power lets nerf there skills and see how they feel they are choosing one class over another GIVE US BACK OUR DAM SKILL r2
      they didnt nerf DF in pvp(never worked to begin with) and u still can SS mages buffs in pvp, they just made NM mpds real NightMare.....in PVE

dont mix those two together
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

Fix knights block heal
        Fix archers SS and DF
        Fix Holy Seal caps and reset talents, again
        Revert tok to it's default AI(the maxed out sylph passive attacks are obscene)
        Fix that new Delphic scene(covers whole battlefield)
        Reduce lag
        Fix r2games top bar for daily events
        Release information about how damage was changed in pvp(was it an "across the board" % reduction or was the whole formula changed?)
        Release information about several other things(what does "penetration" astral buff actually do?)(how does crit/block equate to a % chance?)
        Fix adding an additional skill for sylphs after all skill slots are full
        Fix sound clips while in sylph form

or, if you won't fix any of it, communicate with us about what changes were made(for every patch) and why they were changed.
        Last edited by CaveNocte; 08-21-2014, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
          what do archers have damage that's it.
          Archers have an advantage in CRIT and thats the most useful thing of all, one hercules crit hit coming from an archer can easily one shot a knight and severely damage a mage

Comment

I don't get why everyone is acting like archers are useless now... lol. Haven't had any serious changes in my game play other than some irritation over it not working in sky trail. Been enjoying the advanced skills... haven't missed deep freeze really in the slightest. Don't see how they "ruined" archers. More frustrating taking care of my knight with the block capped. Swapped most of the block out again for hp and mdef gems lol.
            Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

if u feel u are worthless now just cash $$$ and u will feel better about your archer or any other class.....in this game if u want immediately power u cash if u want power without playing u need to play for very long time

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                I don't get why everyone is acting like archers are useless now... lol. Haven't had any serious changes in my game play other than some irritation over it not working in sky trail. Been enjoying the advanced skills... haven't missed deep freeze really in the slightest. Don't see how they "ruined" archers. More frustrating taking care of my knight with the block capped. Swapped most of the block out again for hp and mdef gems lol.

yes, 100% this
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

im actually curious: what would one invest in? how does cash make one stronger (talking limited ammounts and trying to spend it wisely)
                  unless spent in OBSCENE ammounts (car value or more) i dont see how cashing would make a noob into a pro. all thats cashable its 80% of the time **** anyways, and most stuff (mounts/special packs of whips SCs) isnt there all the time. who would cash for gems, cm on, to make a lv7 you d have to sell a kidney, not to talk abt alchemy, best rip off ever

Comment

yes but we still have to lvl up DF (useless) to lvl up AP...wasting points on a skill we might use if we go into necro....ummm yeah kool, NOT. Df was one of the reasons I went archer...tactical class with skills and effects to alter battle....not so much anymore.

Comment

I agree with not spending anymore on this game. But will everybody else agree to this? No. There are always going to be heavy cashers that will spend in a heartbeat no matter how stupid they think it is or how messed up it becomes. Look at the latest patch, all kinds of people getting married the day it comes out.

I would like to see this happen but I can say, it will not. And if it does, then bye bye Wartune.

Comment

This is such ** about mages getting favored.... both of mages delphic are pretty useless, i have a 196kbr mage and can honestly say i never use either of them. Thunder skill does best dmg, and what is the point of having an aoe delphic that costs 100 rage, when 2 rof do more dmg and gain rage with pve set?? Mages have had **** skill since the beginning. Oh wait now gets better with advanced skills..... we get a heal spell that caps at 90k heal, and agian costs all rage.... my i use ewd, so even not getting a crit heal i can use resti on myself for over 90k heal most times... and same amount with blessed... and really what do we need a mid range rage usage skill that does ok (180%) dmg to single target.... shield is only decent skill that mages got since version 1.0
                        Alchemist

S-287
                        1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          I agree with not spending anymore on this game. But will everybody else agree to this? No. There are always going to be heavy cashers that will spend in a heartbeat no matter how stupid they think it is or how messed up it becomes. Look at the latest patch, all kinds of people getting married the day it comes out.

I would like to see this happen but I can say, it will not. And if it does, then bye bye Wartune.
                          u do know that heavy cashers(240k+ br) is not affected by this update?

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                            u do know that heavy cashers(240k+ br) is not affected by this update?
                            Can the 240k+ BR spire BR teams still beat Spire 21 after the patch? I have not herd much about people still clearing it.

Comment

Working...
                            X