Dark Succuba

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Succuba

Has anyone tried this boss in wilds lately? I know it's been borked for the longest time but maybe now things are different?

Still bugged

Comment

spirit of electro too.. still kills me in 1 hit with 470 electro res and over 200k hp

Comment

The succuba is still bugged, but it can be killed.

Comment

Ok there's been a maintenace, we still got a buggy succuba or what? It just sucks seeing her up and knowing there's no point to even trying. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
            spirit of electro too.. still kills me in 1 hit with 470 electro res and over 200k hp
            Electro's only got one attack bugged, but overall its easy boss to beat.

This was with one party after wilds came out and done it with a bit weaker party since then.

Only thing you need is a ~ 180k+ archer and a ~200k+ br mage, other 2 need to die and ez sailing.

Find electro to be the easiest of the lv80 bosses if you have a good mage and archer.

Comment

By popular demand, we are pleased to announce that in the upcoming maintenance we have fixed the name from Dark Succuba to Dark Succubus. Please refresh multiple times in the fight as we won't bother to fix the actual bug that affects you.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

This was with one party after wilds came out and done it with a bit weaker party since then.

Only thing you need is a ~ 180k+ archer and a ~200k+ br mage, other 2 need to die and ez sailing.

Find electro to be the easiest of the lv80 bosses if you have a good mage and archer.
                Agreed with that. Only real tough part on that boss, if you do it right, is the buff it gets at the end. I've beat it doing that trick, 2 ppl die and a mage + archer kill it.
                And later on I tried starting with only mage and archer, then joining with the other 2 members as soon as it used its delphic and buffed. Pretty fun boss though imo.

Comment

so if there is a second groupmember in different row/column, the shortcircuit wont hit twice for the bugged damage? i wanted to try this once but did it alone first and there it oneshot me. but maybe this doesnt happen when there is a second player alive, even if it cant hit him?

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    so if there is a second groupmember in different row/column, the shortcircuit wont hit twice for the bugged damage? i wanted to try this once but did it alone first and there it oneshot me. but maybe this doesnt happen when there is a second player alive, even if it cant hit him?
                    they way we do it is mage back row and archer front row one in top corner and other in bottom, that way once the two are alive its impossible for the splash damage to hit either and normal attacks are only 30-40k damage not very intimidating since everyone has electro xstals

Comment

Electro is doable, but I find Bright Angel to be the easiest of the bosses (provided there is a good archer in the group). Hades is the most annoying due to the heal nerf and chaos (puri cd is too long and the boss spams debuffs/chaos). It also seems most adept at trolling with chaos on just the wrong person at just the wrong time (blessed light cued and boss hits me with chaos; strongest dps person sylphs and gets chaosed, etc).

If it wasn't bugged, I could solo Dark Succubus. It's probably the only 70+ boss I've seen that you don't need an archer to beat (so naturally, it's gotta be bugged). It will be nice when they fix it; so many groups are unable to get their boss due to no archer, at least this is a boss where puri and heal spam is more important than SS.
                      Last edited by KS222; 08-28-2014, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                        Electro is doable, but I find Bright Angel to be the easiest of the bosses (provided there is a good archer in the group). Hades is the most annoying due to the heal nerf and chaos (puri cd is too long and the boss spams debuffs/chaos). It also seems most adept at trolling with chaos on just the wrong person at just the wrong time (blessed light cued and boss hits me with chaos; strongest dps person sylphs and gets chaosed, etc).

If it wasn't bugged, I could solo Dark Succubus. It's probably the only 70+ boss I've seen that you don't need an archer to beat (so naturally, it's gotta be bugged). It will be nice when they fix it; so many groups are unable to get their boss due to no archer, at least this is a boss where puri and heal spam is more important than SS.
                        The only annoying part about the electro boss is the rage steal...usually the mage in my group is in the back, so every time rage gets stolen it makes it so annoying.
                        But agreed on Hades, especially when it hits a mage that's about to use suntoria, heals hades for like 200k per turn until an archer scatters it. xD

I'm pretty disappointed that the Succuba wasn't fixed with the advancement patch, though...they're taking pretty long to fix it.

Comment

they way we do it is mage back row and archer front row one in top corner and other in bottom, that way once the two are alive its impossible for the splash damage to hit either and normal attacks are only 30-40k damage not very intimidating since everyone has electro xstals
                          thx ill try that (my teammates will, ill be dead XD)

about dark sylph, it doesnt use chaos random like normal hades.
                          the attack order should be : attack, chaos, attack, attack, healreduce, attack, attack, chaos, attack, attack, healreduce, attack, attack, chaos... animation of chaos is the little skull that hits one of your members, healreduce is the 2 shadows with scythes. if you pay attention u will know when chaos hits and can wait with your strong hits.
                          Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-28-2014, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                            If it wasn't bugged, I could solo Dark Succubus. It's probably the only 70+ boss I've seen that you don't need an archer to beat (so naturally, it's gotta be bugged).
                            Try soloing it. Someone(a mage) has been soloing it for a couple weeks and has claimed that it only bugs while in a group.

Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1693792

Comment

we beat succuba in a group few days ago. we just kept fighting and eventually it died. i think we had killed her for the 3rd time when this happened. we didnt try again since then so i cant tell if it was random or if shes always gonna die at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X