Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azzazzel25 View Post
    and what about HS and the talents?? players that maxed they're talents before the new update, at lvl 69 they had 60+ talents,..now i cannot pass 30+ in the same lvl,.. and they steel have now max lvl HS,.. i am always stuned in BG and in arena,.. pls fix it somehow,...take back they're talents, restore the anount of exp as it was before the update, or reduce the amunt of exp needed to upgrade the talents!!!

What they need to do is reset everyone's talent/holy seal like they did long time ago when talents/holy seal were about 6 months old-that made it fair some what, that is what is needed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pohmela View Post
      thats probably cos u enter without having 60 stamina it needs
      I think i just said "stamina being consumed"

Comment

FIX DARK SUCCUBA LVL 70 IN WILDS , And MAKE DF , SCATT WORK AGAIN in NMs. If u lose ur time on maintenances , please us it in a wise mood, dont lost ur time ... Time is money for u too R2 !

Comment

4-6 hours for this....dayum

Comment

thx for not let me finish my Imeprial Glory quest before CW... i love you so much

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              Patch Notes:
              • Renamed: Adv. Dark Sylph is now called Gaia while the Electro Sylph is now called Eve.
              nice add some confuse dark sylph give electro sylph name, better correct dragon soul, where write add 1000% atttack, but realy add +1000

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                What they need to do is reset everyone's talent/holy seal like they did long time ago when talents/holy seal were about 6 months old-that made it fair some what, that is what is needed here.
                Exp exp some is alredy spend is spend and you alredy got the points for the lvl, so even if you reset it will be the same only you need to add them again.
                Only resone why them reset it last time was becouse of people had more that 99 points to Holy Seal.

And after patch was max limit at HS and them was not ablet to point out more that 99.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by pykst View Post
                  nice add some confuse dark sylph give electro sylph name, better correct dragon soul, where write add 1000% atttack, but realy add +1000
                  Dark sylph was aegis in china server but it was called Gaia here in transformation as is the electro so one name needed to be changed but im pretty sure 99% of players already renamed it themselves anyways so its more or less who cares about it. alot of bigger issues to concern with like my unsolved tickets. As for not spending balens you can +1 me there.

Comment

If the names were some how meant to resemble Greek/Roman gods they got it completely incorrect, because Gaia is not a God nor has she got anything to do with anything electric she has more to do with earth and she is the mother of titans (Can't really remember so she might be something else to do with the titans)
                    To be honest i think the electric sylph should have been Zeus
                    and the next sylphs they introduce should resemble titans, because that way, everything would be alot cooler

Comment

Why do you change the name of Electro Sylph from Gaia to Eve? The Dark Sylph was named Hades and after evolve name was Aegis so why not just change this ??
                      â–ºAkantoreXâ—„
                      The Mighty Warrior of Balenor

Comment

Pls move off guild lightness from server weystad. Too many campers is too highest gamers in servern. U have make very bad matching.

Comment

in that case they should have Hades as Hades still but Persephone as the evolved form.

Comment

Do u ppl really care what name each sylph have ?? U can change the name at any time btw :P for me it can be called R2D2 i just DONT care. There is milion other bugs and problems that should be fixed !

Comment

Originally posted by LordADOG View Post
                              If the names were some how meant to resemble Greek/Roman gods they got it completely incorrect, because Gaia is not a God nor has she got anything to do with anything electric she has more to do with earth and she is the mother of titans (Can't really remember so she might be something else to do with the titans)
                              To be honest i think the electric sylph should have been Zeus
                              and the next sylphs they introduce should resemble titans, because that way, everything would be alot cooler
                              U have a perfectly good point, but we are miles away from the point when this game had a storyline, or anything to do with anything that is included in it. ATM the game oozes incompetence, total ignorance, absolute lack of ability to invent ( not unusal for chinese ). There´s a cool MMO racing game coming out soon , if it makes a boom like WoT did, expect some car races implemented in Wartune

Comment

Yap, a great news, that problem with sylph name makes me crazy from the beginning.... I like your work and your concerning about our gaming problems. That why this month i decided to shut off my VIP status, together with another players from elisyan batlefield. When you are so dedicate to listen and to fix our problems, you really worth our respect and the only way to prove this was to show you that we can do the game as simple player too. Have a nice day! And do a great job with that sylph changing name!
                                Last edited by GKat13; 08-28-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X