• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does this update take 4-6 hours?? O.o

Comment

i definately agree

Comment

who ever made this ******** evet is an *** and an idiot ... 695 for something temporary

Comment

Can we see a green mount ????

Mech Rhino, as its name suggest may adds to loadingonol that depletes precious Cache space which results in lag to penetrate the game........

Comment

The new hot event of clothing is really nice, with low prices. I hope that R2 decides to lower the price of the mounts. When I read 699 balens, I was going to buy it without thinking (not even checking the + stats). Then I realized 7 days and was like *** is going on...

Put low mount prices, and a lot of people will buy. Continue with high prices, and only the minority will buy

Comment

Who in their right mind will waste money on a stupid temp mount omg, but then again there are "those people" who are dumb enough

Comment

7k balens for 70 days ...... just saying..... cheap for some ppl
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

People that don't know the value of money.

Comment

keep your stupid *** rhino, Im so sick of spending on this worthless pay-2-win piece of garbage game!!!

Comment

This mount likely stacks, You will likely be able to buy multiple ones for more balens and keep the effects running for 7x number bought. just like the mech steed. r2 please confirm if this statement is true or false

Comment

Ha, I like it!!
                        Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 08-28-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

These 7 day mounts are the a waste of money and time!

Comment

Very2 crazy now.... buy balens for mount 7 days... ***!!!

not permanet....hm... BORED!!!!

Comment

perfect mount for hacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
                                I'm going to assume that they must be adding this permanently to the shop...or it's gonna be something that we'll only see during certain events, like God's Descent or CW, though it'll most likely, as others have pointed out, only be provided during CW as a means of boosting BR for that event. That being said...I doubt there'll be any real value for this. If it's added to the shop, it'll be available to all players at least, since that SHOULD mean that it can be purchased with balens or bound balens.
                                We can only hope it is shop outfitted for after CW.. if not.. well say goodbye to winning much as a non-casher to medium spender.. 699 for a temp mount is not worth it. Would be cool for a perm tho. And yeah not steampunk. I could design one better. Needless to say, if this CW doesn't end this game, the next "great" cashing idea of R2 might break it... not that the wedding prices didn't for many that looked forward to it >.>
                                Last edited by AlistricShaman13; 08-28-2014, 04:45 AM.
                                Server 391-Snow Fortress
                                Minx Lvl 80
                                Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

Working...
                                X