Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
    [*]Fixed an issue in which the warrior’s skill "Enhanced Delphi Destroyer" was not working as the description stated. [/LIST]

how about fixing the df for archers instead of making it useless skill that people put there points into it

Archers=dps which means we are to defend and kill
    meaning when you gave them that skill it's there's to use to defend themselves against players,bosses,monsters
    now it's useless against anything but players it was working as intended there was no need in putting where we can't use it on monsters and bosses all because knights and mages whined cause they felt that it wasn't fair to them, well now since one of our skills have been taken away why don't you take a major skill of theirs away or make it where it doesn't work on their skills since we got it done to us??
    [/QUOTE] decrease your crit base and boost your Defs if you realy need defs. There is nothing free. Its in your hand to fix your defs and no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
      yeah I know im just saying its rather annoying constantly shuffeling your inventory. especially so on key runs when your gear, shadow snts, loids, stones, sc xtals etc dont stack. Its more so an annoyance. and your most likely right I highly doubt they will address it soon. BUT the more people make an issue about it the quicker they would be to address it.
      I understand where you're coming from with this, but since we're getting these new 9999 stacks, you'll most likely run into less of an issue with space issues. If you sort your inventory right after getting the items too or at the end of a dungeon run it'll be put right next to the item that is bound and you can move it fast and easy from there. Thats what I do especially for SC and BQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kalydreamme View Post
        lvl77 156k br. Mage. So if you want to be kicked just for having space you can do it freely. Its some kind of solution...... but i have a trust issues with R2. Who is gona risk all his stuff IF a bug delete all your mails?
        Just something to think about.
        A bug DID delete some of my stuff in the vault when I last moved guilds (about end of December last year)... also, a bug has lost mails from my GM of guild goodies too, so no way I'd ever try this.

Comment

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
          how about fixing the df for archers instead of making it useless skill that people put there points into it

meaning when you gave them that skill it's there's to use to defend themselves against players,bosses,monsters
          now it's useless against anything but players it was working as intended there was no need in putting where we can't use it on monsters and bosses all because knights and mages whined cause they felt that it wasn't fair to them, well now since one of our skills have been taken away why don't you take a major skill of theirs away or make it where it doesn't work on their skills since we got it done to us??
          Ummm, they took that skill away because Knights didn't have a freeze ability at the time. It was to even Mages and Archers with Knights. Also they did take a MAJOR SKILL away from the knights, everyone should know it by now the fact that they massively nerfed the Knights Passive Heal ability. So complain about your DF not working on bosses all you want but then you'll start the arguement of why Knights can't have their Passive Heal ability back and your DF will still be useless. Oh and to continue...the Knights and Mages slow abilities work the same as the Archers...we can't freeze bosses either you should maybe pay more attention to whats happening. If someone is telling you its working they're lying to you because I personally know the knights slow ability does not work on any bosses or WB or Gods Descent or Sky Trail. It only works on players as well.[/QUOTE]

our skill isn't a passive skill it's one of our skills we actually use in mps so when it can't be used in any of the mps most ppl are screwed when you need a archer so it also screws it up for others not just archer but for the entire group, as for your healing as a passive why should a knight have a passive skill to heal them when they are tanks if you build ur knight the right way you wouldn't have to rely on that skill to save you that's what a mage is for in the game hence why they normally call them healers, oh and mage can also stun players and such so it's not just us archers that had that skill
          IGN: Wickked
          Level: 80
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Skypea
          Server: 186 Windhollow
          Br- 308 M

Comment

lvl77 156k br. Mage. So if you want to be kicked just for having space you can do it freely. Its some kind of solution...... but i have a trust issues with R2. Who is gona risk all his stuff IF a bug delete all your mails?
            Just something to think about.
            Ummm, The only bug you might possibly run into is such as tonight when there is a maintenance going on which is why I currently have a full inventory and vault just in case to cover my ars. Other than that don't touch the mail until its almost run out because you'll cut the time from 30 days to 3 days. But with the new 9999 stacks you shouldn't have an issue anyways. Those who opened a **** ton of slots i.e. 3 full pages, sorry but they're not gonna compensate you for opening an unneccessary thing. Thats like opening all the Astral Slots with balens and only using 3-4 for different astral configs.

Comment

9999 dream comes true

Comment

Well bug or not no1 forces you to keep your mail with items/gold or so

Comment

My usual plea for a passing thought for Europeans on a European server - vary the time of maintenance to be fair to everyone, please

Comment

Comment

decrease your crit base and boost your Defs if you realy need defs. There is nothing free. Its in your hand to fix your defs and no one else.[/QUOTE]

For your info i know exact that nothing is free hence why i spend every week in here supporting this game so others that do not can still play not only that i also know how to build my toon ty it's the point of the whole thing until ppl started whine about all these skills and such to R2 is why stuff has been nerfed stop whining at something that is working as intended and leave the freaking skills alone they were built that way.
                      IGN: Wickked
                      Level: 80
                      Class: Archer
                      Guild: Skypea
                      Server: 186 Windhollow
                      Br- 308 M

Comment

Please fix old bugs, look in this screen
                        http://prntscr.com/4k24fo
                        You can see free spot in inventory but also can see full inventory, it,s hapened after jewel help, inventory sort don,t work, and some chest become invisible

Comment

well I was smart enough & been playing long enough to open my page rows in inventory with vouchers long time ago & am in a lvl 10 guild with full page vault & have yet to run out of room even when I had 30k scs 27k sigs & 2-3 stacks of each gem from lvl 1-5 not to mention 200+ of most seeds so quit your bi tchin about space & I dont know maybe use some of your sh it like clothing & core shards or sell them

Comment

Yeah,i noticed that too

Comment

[*]Fixed an issue in which the warrior’s skill "Enhanced Delphi Destroyer" was not working as the description stated. [/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

It indicates that u have 128k BR at level 70 hmmm. why u need df then? with ur BR u dont have to equip DF. it will be easy for u to finish LL.

if u ask me. i like it this way. its is more challenging.

Comment

our skill isn't a passive skill it's one of our skills we actually use in mps so when it can't be used in any of the mps most ppl are screwed when you need a archer so it also screws it up for others not just archer but for the entire group, as for your healing as a passive why should a knight have a passive skill to heal them when they are tanks if you build ur knight the right way you wouldn't have to rely on that skill to save you that's what a mage is for in the game hence why they normally call them healers, oh and mage can also stun players and such so it's not just us archers that had that skill
                                Ok seriously you can't be arguing over the fact that your skill, knights skill, and mages skill are all ineffective equally. All 3 classes now have a slow ability that ONLY WORKS ON PLAYERS. Stop complaining about something so dumb. Allow me to point out, if the knights and mages Slow ability worked...Archers would be completely ineffective. Knights could every 1 second whip their slow ability, and mages could slow as well if it was needed. The fact that you're arguing that Archers are a necessity in MPs is just wrong. Scatter Shot was the necessity in MPs, DF not so much especially now that Knights have the advantage of being able to pull a Slow Skill every 1 second as long as they have the rage. The Passive skill was actually the biggest help to Knights, or Tanks as you like to call them, because it allowed us to not just stick to pure defense it allowed us to go more Offensive route. And it allowed us to Counter the major Disadvantage of Mages MAtk and Archers Crit based attacks. You wanna argue over something so idiotic please continue I'll go the round with you and show you that your complaint is LARGELY ungrounded because you're arguing over a skill that has become ineffective now since Knights Slow Ability is actually a much faster and safer route to go over DF since it can be fired off Faster and Easier and Deals a hefty chunk of damage along with causing a minor bleed effect as well.

SO if you want to complain about a skill that was taken away from Archers that would come in handy in MPs for certain situations argue over Scatter Shot, not over Deep Freeze. Also in case you were wondering why they took the Slow Ability away from WB, God's Descent, Sky Trail, and MPs it was because of the Knights Slow Ability being far more effective and the Archers and Mages from the Chinese Servers Complaining that Knights were Crushing their chances at getting higher gold/daru income and more points in Gods Descent.

Comment

Working...
                                X