Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/9 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
    As for the sylph atoll defender event, I cannot really answer what that is - at a guess it is something similar to Gods' Descent.
    It's like WB except it spawns in atoll, you need to be in party to attack it and rewards are only for your party rank at the end, not for every attack.

Comment

This gives these servers 1 week to gain Vulcan stoves, titles and many other rewards that wont be attainable to the servers who don't get the patch. This will help them in Cross Server GA's, Class Wars, Cross Server GBs and BGs. Half get the patch and its advantages and half don't basically. This is unacceptable to everyone who is not getting the patch. You are giving out huge advantages to some by allowing them to get patch.

This patch needs to be released to everyone so that Everyone can Compete Fairly!
      I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

I don't know how else I can explain this.

Lets say we all put $1,000 into a prize pool.

Now we are all going to race 1 mile and the winner gets the money.

Now 1 person is given a huge head start, do you think the other ones will be ok with that?
        I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          unless you re from a west server it shouldnt affect you
          They are to noobs they never heard about test server and only test server....anyways their noob enough...and they start to **** the game..
          Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-08-2014, 05:50 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Did all the people complaining about facing players and guilds on these servers even look at the list of servers in the initial post? These are all West coast servers that have already been segregated from the majority of the remaining West coast servers for like a month or longer at this point. The servers listed have been separate from other West coast servers for purposes of team arena, battleground and cross server guild battle since before cross server guild battles started. So, yes, they'll have a week over everyone who doesn't have the patch, but they haven't been facing any of those folks for like a month and will likely continue not to face them til the end of the cross server guild battle season, if not longer.

Comment

first fix then update

guyz seriously, stop with those new updates for a bit and start fixing mess that u left after previous updates. teleport at wilds freezes, caching fishes with wrong drops, tank event party chat one time works other says your not in party, if person sends a p.m. and is online(100% not disconnected or offline), there's no way to pm back (not always but often) coz system says that hes/shes offline also on private chat some of characters names has big X picture on top, whats that all about? also random kick from dungeon regardless if u party leader or just joined one. and 1 more for the tanks - situation u in party, waiting for match click on inventory or etc. and your out(in other words kicked by system). think that's enough for now

Comment

why always the same servers get the new patches first?
                Can u not rotate them?
                It seems unfair to give the same servers 1 weeks advantage every new patch

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                  ITs like this Every new Patch .. the servers u see ar Test servers rest of servers will get the patch week later hopefully whit no bugs
                  That not gonna happens we all gonna have some bugs.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

still no cache fix... unbelievable.

Comment

new feature on test server who gonna be added without modification one week later.
                      what's the point ?.
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Who like to be on this servers go and play there, but last few patches had 1-2 emergency maintenance. You think they win with that?!

Comment

for the updates and patch notes pls be clear which platform servers are getting them(Kabam, R2, Wartune, Armor etc) and need more info on what each feature is....

Comment

yeah why test the updates when no matter what the bugs are u retards give it to us the next weeeeeek anyyyyyways
                            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Though honestly what they really need to do is fix arena.... I'm 41 and I'm always ending up fighting people that are 55 plus. I'm losing x server points though I'm on Facebook with the Pacific time it's something that needs to be fixed during the maintenence

Comment

there are always bugs so why make us wait just give it to all servers

Comment

Working...
                                X