• R220208018
    replied
    lag is not good

pls...... free marah needed this hollowin

Leave a comment:

• R230028138
    replied
    Originally posted by TAEMMS View Post
    All You Programers at Wartune need to address other issues before adding other things for players to do, biggest thing is the box that says click to speed up. WELL it does not work LOL fix the lag issues before adding more PLEASE !!!
    use miniclient if u are having lags. and up ur internet service. 3mbps is sufficient. paired with miniclient u will exp no lag. but still u will have to wait for other players when u are doing dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• Syfilis63
    replied
    • 6. Added more nudity for teenagers

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    The spin event is just a timed "spend" event.
    You spend N thousand balens during the event, instead of "fixed" rewards you are give N spins of the wheel to determine your rewards - which per se is fine with me. The fact that I do not need a single item from the wheel is incidental, I will simply have to wait for a spend event that generates meaningful bonus rewards for me.
    We had hoped this would bring us a second soul engraving or a gem synthesis event right before Class Wars to help us boost BR - obviously not going to happen. Not to mention getting event boxes from such events has been hugely popular with both free and cashing players, so likely to be discontinued.

Leave a comment:

• amaddyx
    replied
    oH my Gash #01 100Balens .. i want free for Beginner like me #07

Leave a comment:

• R268236953
    replied
    what a bunch of moaners there giving you something for free , not costing 1k balens , it baffles to believe how dub some are , this is a reward function for there paying customers if you want the reward become a customer and not a freeloader stealing from there bins outside , I am sick of hearing NOOBS yes NOOBS , who come to play this game for free talking about cashers this and cashers that , *** , this game and many other games cost money to run maintain upgrade advertise pay wage bills for developers , without cashers you wouldn't have bins to rummage through , stop your moaning it is boring and it only embarrasses yourselfs , ty R2 for another reward for your paying customers we appreciate the hard work you guys do

Leave a comment:

• TAEMMS
    replied
    All You Programers at Wartune need to address other issues before adding other things for players to do, biggest thing is the box that says click to speed up. WELL it does not work LOL fix the lag issues before adding more PLEASE !!!

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    I heard you have to pay balens to use the collect all function :/ Don`t know if this is true or not and how many it will be though

Leave a comment:

• edelvice
    replied
    u use the door bottom right side its the exit lol.

Leave a comment:

• KillaCujo
    replied
    Originally posted by Slartibarfast View Post
    I think I just fell in love with you... ^^
    sorry im gettin married tomarro evening.. your too late.. lmfao

Leave a comment:

• khaldurg
    replied
    1K for a spin is it worth? XD

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Derill View Post
    Guys what is wrong with you? You dont spend 1k balens for 1 attempt and recive 1mahra or 1 sepulucrum , you spend balens for what you need from shop, and if you spend 1k you get 1 free atempt. If you have luck you can take mount if dont take one mahra...until now if i spend 1000 balens i dont recive nothing only what i buy from shop . I've seen people here who understand wrong you dont buy attempt you recive if you spend bb .
    You know there are regular spending events, where if you spend you earn free stuff? You can't say you haven't earned anything for spending until now. This is just a different kind of spending event.

Leave a comment:

• JTheodoredis
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloddy View Post
    exchanging 1k balens for mahara is not the worse thing it can happened.....1k balens for a dam stamina potion is the worse this!!!hope none get that awful luck :/.....
    You all should know all wheel spins give you the worst item first. I saw at least 4 low items so that means you will have to roll at least 5 times to get a good item. Hopefully it is not a mount that someone already has!

Leave a comment:

• Ashmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by KostasPap View Post
    i'm on a laptop with 15,1 inch screen without any issues at all
    24" and 30" are totally useless (for playing wartune) , don't give false advices
    yeah same I play on an alienware M15x hd laptop no issues at seeing everything and 99% of time i even play with my browser half screen with another game running behind it.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    What if they didint just forgot The Golden Road.. what if the gold ended..so they could not finish the road? Maybe thats why they need a balens sucker wheel so they can get more gold to the road so it be done too next weeks maintenence? Couse sure there are some who just have too try this new thing, no mather what it cost or dropps. But hey R2, if u out off gold, build the road off all lag in the game..that will never end ! :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X