• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its nice and interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
      To make things very simple.
      If you are playing on a laptop with less than 17" monitor - you have a very small screen, but that is your choice. People using 17" or 19" have adequate resolutions for everything, not just games.
      If you are playing on a desktop with less than 24" monitor - you have a MAJOR issue, again by choice. Screens that do not support x1440 or x1600 resolutions are low-end screens. If you cannot afford a 30" monitor, go with 24", they are mass mid-end class, rather affordable.
      Wow smug much??? Some people cannot afford to got out and just buy another laptop, monitor, T.V. just to play a free game. $126.00 dollars for cheapest new 24" monitor can be tough for poor people to come up with (Obama still hasn't made those free yet . So it is possible they have those smaller screen sizes not by choice but rather by predicament. And before you try to bash on me. I play mine through a 55" plasma T.V. so i have awesome picture quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by PicayuneBill View Post
        Wow smug much??? Some people cannot afford to got out and just buy another laptop, monitor, T.V. just to play a free game. $126.00 dollars for cheapest new 24" monitor can be tough for poor people to come up with (Obama still hasn't made those free yet . So it is possible they have those smaller screen sizes not by choice but rather by predicament. And before you try to bash on me. I play mine through a 55" plasma T.V. so i have awesome picture quality.

Bill...

hi! , i play on my TV sometimes too "cant remember how big it is" but it is good sized... any just to add my laptop screen is pretty small.... and it really doesn't matter... my desktop screen is 22".
        Character Name: Lydia
        Class: Mage
        Level: 68
        Battle Rating:
        Server: S496 "Bloody Citadel"
        Guild: HEROES

Comment

• Is there gonna be any compensation for the missed World Boss because of the Maintenance

Comment

• when will this maintainence end?!

Comment

• Oi Helen. 1 hrs left b4 CW time. Wake Up

Comment

• this taking for ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                  Only if you want the worst possible mistakes and errors possible, YES Lets open the servers untested players freeze up more often and lag complaints soar cuz the game takes an hour to load just Cloud City alone. HELL YA

cuz it doesn't do this already?
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmer1 View Post
                    this taking for ever...
                    as always
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by vish1 View Post
                      when will this maintainence end?!
                      Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of October at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 am PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Its still in the timeline of 3 - 4 hours so even if its not to nice to loose Worldboss today and get a Reduced HP boss tomorow but better the take time and to it Right then have a lot of Bugs !
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Oh NO!!! No WB its....
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	End of the world.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	1697332

Comment

• i wish there was a like button
                          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• I hope for u bro gem event is in 3 days to

Comment

• Do you all miss me? [ATTACH=CONFIG]109423[/ATTACH]
                              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• 26th is gem event
                                no event boxes but still free gem
                                BigRed

Comment

Working...
                                X