X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    To me it looks like just a scam version of big spender. There, you know what you get, here, after spending 10k balens, you may end up with 3 sepulcrum and a mount u alrdy have.
    agreed. seems pretty lame for long time spenders.

Leave a comment:

• Al-Vito
    replied
    R2 just know how to sold balens. But they never kept customer comfort to play.
    After 2 month and no reply my ticket. Its the best they can do..

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    To me it looks like just a scam version of big spender. There, you know what you get, here, after spending 10k balens, you may end up with 3 sepulcrum and a mount u alrdy have.

Leave a comment:

• Slartibarfast
    replied
    Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
    and plz dont nerf sc event.... for once i feel as if i got a decent stack......that i can actually hit an event...... (i swear to god if u fill my inventory with skeleton keys, and shoot me up with XP im going to FREAK)
    I think I just fell in love with you... ^^

Leave a comment:

• AmUnSkoP
    replied
    is like vip spin?? never to get a lvl7 gem??first 7 u get 20k gold,60k gold,1 whip and last is 500k???=)))))))) will be awsome for casher to rise up their balens bank )) btw nice,very nice for non-casher players ! will help a lot to watch and close that useles event :| GJ R2

Leave a comment:

• Malice2
    replied
    Do you have to buy a ticket for 1k balens or do you get a ticket for every 1k you spend?

The bar at the bottom makes me think its the latter and thats not bad. However if you have to buy spins like you do with the rip off pot event im not going anywhere near it.

Leave a comment:

• Nallig
    replied
    Why can't people read? It says spend 1000 balens over the course of the event to get a go. Why would they give a free attempt as well?

Leave a comment:

• KillaCujo
    replied
    Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
    New Mount????

Btw, Who is the girl's name in whell pict?
    lmao perv

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
    1920x1080? Wow, I always used 2560x1600 and never had issues.
    Love the new "spend 1000 balens" event - since I have all the possible rewards can skip it daily and feel intellectually superior.
    I like the way you think haha

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
    How about a rework of balen costs the price for some things for balens is ridiculous "inv space, marriage, divorce when a player quits" an when is s470 going to get a server merge the server is dead
    Lux makes a point, and im *bumping* this for the dead server

Originally posted by arkantoss18 View Post
    ^_^ what happen to Golden Road forget it??
    1 step at a time, we are several patches behind.. you have to realize they need to milk us as much as possible.. and im speaking from a non-casher stature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now.....i just want to know... will gem event still have duplicate gems as a reward as it has been? or perhaps a chest for chance for mount, or sylph or w/e is up for grabs.... i noticed that the more effort you put into the game (in CERTAIN PARTS) the higher your gains are.... and with this ''collect all'' were about to get..... i hope it doesnt effect our gains in the end.

(is this a buff...... or a nerf????)

and plz dont nerf sc event.... for once i feel as if i got a decent stack......that i can actually hit an event...... (i swear to god if u fill my inventory with skeleton keys, and shoot me up with XP im going to FREAK)

TY for the game, with its tricks n headaches, worth the 0 dollars ive spent so far.

Leave a comment:

• Santi616
    replied
    Can u make the maintenance faster?!

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Originally posted by Amenale View Post
    Underground palace exit? We still need to refresh the game to get out of Underground Palace
    another way to use resoliution 1280x720 and game full screen

Leave a comment:

• TheLillianna
    replied
    Originally posted by KostasPap View Post
    i'm on a laptop with 15,1 inch screen without any issues at all
    24" and 30" are totally useless (for playing wartune) , don't give false advices
    Why are 24" and 30" totally useless? I've been playing on a 24" for well over a year without any problems. Think you may be giving false advice here
    Each to their own, let's not degenerate into laptop vs desktop vs tablet, etc
    Last edited by TheLillianna; 10-23-2014, 03:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    hahahahahahah 1000 balens for 1 lucky draw and get 1 mahra or 1 mtw this is epic
    Don't worry, maybee you get not mahra or whip, but selpucrum or stamina

Leave a comment:

• manek4
    replied
    Is it a dungeon to get the free wheel or has each day free wheel

Leave a comment:

• doggone2
    replied
    About friggin time they add that clloct all button yah hoooo'

Leave a comment:

• DirtyMind²
    replied
    what will happend to atoll boss? it apear after 6 hours from last death but maint came before that. anyone know if it still be there after maint, any reward for it and when next one will come?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X