[Announcement] 10/18/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cimerea View Post
    Well every bg i've seen so far (ok let's be honest, not many of those ) were owned by a single 50-55 lvl player, usually warrior ;P
    well im not saying you will win everytime just with cristal gathering, ofc you (your team) will have to engage in combat to get most points BUT you can have good points even if you have uber players in the other team and get a decent score and honor in the end of the BG

Comment

• Originally posted by R24514531 View Post
      oh no.. oh yess..
      udah gk nahan mas...
      cepetan dimulai main nya...
      iya nii 2jam dah ni nunggu >,<
      WARTUNE
      Name : Zerith
      Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
      Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

• Originally posted by anarashii View Post
        urgh it almost 2hours maintenance
        it says 2-3 hours
        so, it can be 3 hours XD
        No Sign

Comment

• pls end the maintenance... we love to play...its been 2 hours

Comment

• [Announcement] 10/18/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT
            Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, October 18th @ 3:00 AM for US East Servers, 12 Midnight for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Australian Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 months long so please be patient. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes in case we change our mind and decide to restart the 2 - 3 mth long maintenance process. In the mean we suggest that you play other MMO and be happy about it.

Comment

• 2-3 hours eh what time did the european server go down (what country's time did u use) if u used gmt then ur late putting the servers back up guys and damit i wanna play

Comment

• gem conversion would be very nice and the world boss battles are cool and all but out of a hundred or so ppl only 1 gets the lucky strike prize which is understandable but i play on the server TERMINI CLIFF and everytime i refesh my page or do n e thing im lagged out like you wouldn't believe so i'd like it if idk what id like rly but n e way you can fix my server pls?

Comment

• when does it end

Comment

• Pls give me free balens IGN: >Jellal<

Comment

• it has been more than 2 hours the maintenance these days are just getting longer :P hehehe ... I hope this means more implementations of stuff and fixing of all those stupid bugs
                      Typhonist - A proud member of the Warlords, Edena

Comment

• the servers are up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by paladinee View Post
                          [Announcement] 10/18/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT
                          Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, October 18th @ 3:00 AM for US East Servers, 12 Midnight for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Australian Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 months long so please be patient. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes in case we change our mind and decide to restart the 2 - 3 mth long maintenance process. In the mean we suggest that you play other MMO and be happy about it.
                          lol
                          don't lie dude XD
                          No Sign

Comment

• At this time Wartune servers are back up. Patch notes can be found in this thread.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• lama .... lama..... ancur bokong gue

Comment

• lol! lets play!
                                WARTUNE
                                Name : Zerith
                                Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                                Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

Working...