Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for Gmt +8. Helpful for me at Indonesia Time (Gmt +7). It's ok -1hour.
    Thanks

Comment

can anyone specify the events time? like : server reset, dungeon reset , boss attack , group arena (19:00)<- "this is all i see for now" etc .. since i usually work @ night and play abit in the morning.. Thanks!!!!

Comment

I am living in India too is the Australian server better for us ??
        now playing on S20..Twilight Arena !!!...can i carry my character to new server ??
        Ayesha

Comment

the event time is at top of game server just it depends on what server U are !!!on a day off just check the vent time it always same time then check with u're time zone

Comment

how i wish to move..u_u..
            it's tiring too start over it all again..leveling..astral..crypt equipmnt etc..
            well i'll just stick w my 46 mage on S14..

Comment

Thats true YUNKA_master **** the developer of this game the main reason they are adding new server daily is to gain profit not to give fun who playedd this lagging game, in every player buying VIP and first reward
              jewelry item. After they release this new server s40 watch out after one to two days they are release a new server.
              what happen to the old server? hehehe....
              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

stucked at 1/16 after the maintenance what happen plss fix the badlands server!!!!!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

awesome.. i have to leave all server in order to play this server.. thanks GM...

Comment

This server is better, I don't have to wake in the middle night just to BG anymore
                      Thanks.

Comment

ohh nooo! im late for this. Didn't check the net lately because of connection problem. Hope R2 will open again another GMT+8 server. I''ll wait for it.

Comment

To be honest, this is really a good gesture from the r2games to actually introduce "Oceanic Server" for aussie that indirectly benefit us Asians, who're between that timezone )GMT+8).

Therefore, guys (asian) pls be grateful =) At least now, we all get to play an English Server at/near our timezone rather than the Chinese Server. We shouldn't really keep whining about changing servers yada yada... Personally, i've changed servers 3 times from PDT > GMT > Oceanic, in these midst of wasting several weeks of efforts, i had no regrets. Since at least now we've all events in proper timing LOL. (no more 3am, 4am 5am events >.<)

But one thing is, r2games should stop introducing new servers already x.x With the introduction of oceanic servers, i believe all those previous servers will be practically dead since i see so many people switching over to the new oceanic LOL To be honest, Oceanic servers managed to hit the peak of 400+ people during one of the WB, this is practically unseen for most new servers.
                          Last edited by Siaox; 10-19-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Any new servers coming soon?

Comment

Kindly create 1more oceanic server pls.. sick of experiencing LAG on any events with ppl of 550+ specially during world boss.. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Siaox View Post
                                To be honest, this is really a good gesture from the r2games to actually introduce "Oceanic Server" for aussie that indirectly benefit us Asians, who're between that timezone )GMT+8).

Therefore, guys (asian) pls be grateful =) At least now, we all get to play an English Server at/near our timezone rather than the Chinese Server. We shouldn't really keep whining about changing servers yada yada... Personally, i've changed servers 3 times from PDT > GMT > Oceanic, in these midst of wasting several weeks of efforts, i had no regrets. Since at least now we've all events in proper timing LOL. (no more 3am, 4am 5am events >.<)

But one thing is, r2games should stop introducing new servers already x.x With the introduction of oceanic servers, i believe all those previous servers will be practically dead since i see so many people switching over to the new oceanic LOL To be honest, Oceanic servers managed to hit the peak of 400+ people during one of the WB, this is practically unseen for most new servers.

Very well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X