Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they put the highest reward at 450k br so the strongest people at the moment (390k br and above) might wanna cash lot more to try to grab it. they wouldn't want the biggest cashers of the game getting all the rewards for free. "since they're already heavy casher, let's make them cash more"

Comment

• our oceanic number 1 spender needs to cash some more for the 450k br reward

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_150.png
Views:	1
Size:	348.2 KB
ID:	1700872
      Server: Oceanic
      IGN: RoadsideBomb

Comment

• ummm… these are pretty bad rewards… what happened to the wings and mounts and medallions…

Comment

• Originally posted by Noobz0r View Post
          they put the highest reward at 450k br so the strongest people at the moment (390k br and above) might wanna cash lot more to try to grab it. they wouldn't want the biggest cashers of the game getting all the rewards for free. "since they're already heavy casher, let's make them cash more"
          only way i can think of for the top br to even reach 450k is if vulcan hammers go on for sale, they have already maxed most things that add br like mount, sc, dragon core, etc. only thing that raises br now is holy forge unless an update with features that add to br comes in this month's update.
          its not even a matter of cashing anymore -.- r2 just doesnt want to give out anything.

Comment

• Please Help Wartune staff all over the world
            for just $400 usd per month you can get virtual items and a vip membership.
            There is a crisis right now, all wartune staff are poor and they need you're help
            to throw a xmas office party for all their staff so please raise your Br's and spend
            so all wartune staff can have a beer and mince pie this xmas

please help
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• U guys should delete this event and come back after a week with a new event one who will make ppls happy...
              btw for 250k u give 100 hoofs pff that i get in 2 days free and 50 vulcan box that i get in 1 week from atoll boss and cross server .. where is apollo suit and wings? where is the mount from last hof event? u have been lazy to make a nice medal???/?

Comment

• hahahaha Top mage on kabam europe server have 350k BR... are You kidding all?

Comment

• So last year people got apollo's wngs and everything for 95k br, this year, we don't even get the opportunity for that, because, they're not even a prize and br requirement is too damn high, my servers been around about a year and a half, and I tell you something, only about 6 people will benefit from this, it's just dumb, good job R2, splending event, NOT.
                  Last edited by sithlin; 11-03-2014, 11:32 AM. Reason: language
                  Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                  Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                  You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                  This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

• this event is not for cashers this event is for no1 maybi 10 pll can get maunth and i didnt see nower you wil get all toses reward you can get 1, realy iven if you casher( and am) is no point to put eniting for this eventh whay to reach 350k br for to get 5 mil gold or 30 hufs more ??? idiotik.....
                    ❤PaTeNcE❤
                    Even the future has an end

Comment

• This is not Hall of Fame ..... its Hall of STUPID . Does R2 games have any idea how many players they will lose ?????
                      R2 game .... you did it again .... but take good care of the big spenders and dont care about the rest . I still havent
                      seen one player with 450k BR on my server ..... not even on cross server , so good luck with this event . Time to find a new game
                      Wartune = Server S 16 Servername - Imortal Ruins

Char - Mage

Lvl - 80

Br - 188720

Name - LadyHulk

Guild - TheLegends

Comment

• *** this is really disrespectful for all players even for those who pay you're salary like me. 300k br for top title i could understand but this make totally no sense i would really ask you to reconsider these terms for achievement. Even i see this is ridiculous why cant you!

Comment

• Give me my gold wings !
                          Info:

â€*Reaperâ€*
                          [S447] Elysian Battlefield
                          Guild: Akherousia

Comment

• 1. The required Br is insane, even on cross server they dont have that br.
                            2. Rewards are so sh it that it makes me laugh.

Comment

• Go go blazer..remember I make good coffee
                              Boycott in S422

Comment

• HALL OF SHAME you R2 smelly ♥♥♥, name it "hall of lvl 80 players" FY greedy idiots
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-03-2014, 07:17 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Working...
                                X